You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Gun

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Top 5 Tom Cruise films

1. Cocktail

2. Risky Business

3. The Color of Money

4. The Outsiders

5. Top Gun

Get in. Another Cocktail advocate. 

When I went to New York the main thing I wanted to do was go to the bar he works in with Doug at the start. Its on 1st avenue, lower east side. 

Went there for 'brunch'. About 12 dollars for a full brekkie and 2 cocktails of your choice. I had 2 screwdrivers. Then had the worlds biggest shit in there. I faceted my mum from the bog as well. Its one of her favourite films too. She has never been prouder. I could have stayed in there all day. Boss little bar but I was with a cranky bitch who wanted to go shopping. 

DAD5BFAA-B6C7-47A9-BAE3-3503160F4E1E.jpeg

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Get in. Another Cocktail advocate. 

When I went to New York the main thing I wanted to do was go to the bar he works in with Doug at the start. Its on 1st avenue, lower east side. 

Went there for 'brunch'. About 12 dollars for a full brekkie and 2 cocktails of your choice. I had 2 screwdrivers. Then had the worlds biggest shit in there. I faceted my mum from the bog as well. Its one of her favourite films too. She has never been prouder. I could have stayed in there all day. Boss little bar but I was with a cranky bitch who wanted to go shopping. 

DAD5BFAA-B6C7-47A9-BAE3-3503160F4E1E.jpeg

Repped. Cocktail is one of my top 20, possibly top 10, favourite films.

Your top 5 Cruise?

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Repped. Cocktail is one of my top 20, possibly top 10, favourite films.

Your top 5 Cruise?

1. Cocktail

2. Top Gun

3. A few Good Men

4. Jerry Maguire

5. The Last Samurai

6. A Few Good Men

7. Days Of Thunder

8. All The Right Moves

9. War Of The Worlds

10. Rain Man 

Couldn't do just 5. I know he is a bellend but he has done some great films. His recent stuff is shite though. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

1. Cocktail

2. Top Gun

3. A few Good Men

4. Jerry Maguire

5. The Last Samurai

6. A Few Good Men

7. Days Of Thunder

8. All The Right Moves

9. War Of The Worlds

10. Rain Man 

Couldn't do just 5. I know he is a bellend but he has done some great films. His recent stuff is shite though. 

No Mission Impossible film in a top 10, or Born on 4th July or Interview with a vampire? Hell, I even liked Edge of Tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

1. Cocktail

2. Top Gun

3. A few Good Men

4. Jerry Maguire

5. The Last Samurai

6. A Few Good Men

7. Days Of Thunder

8. All The Right Moves

9. War Of The Worlds

10. Rain Man 

I’d have A Few Good Men and Days of Thunder above The Last Samurai. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Top 5 Tom Cruise films

1. Cocktail

2. Risky Business

3. The Color of Money

4. The Outsiders

5. Top Gun

A Few Good Films here. I can't help but feel there is one missing. But you can't handle the truth. 

• 2 years later...

Ended up watching it in the cinema yesterday(£13?!?!?), thought it was a solid 7/10. 

Hit every note and I was pleased I saw it out, rather than in the house, because for a soundtrack and airplane fights you had to see this fucking thing on the biggest screen possible.

Whatever his odd proclivities, Tom Cruise is a big time actor. He can do it all.