You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Summer Issue is now available for order

dave u

Just back from interviewing Carra for the summer issue of the fanzine. Some great stuff from him, as always.

The rest of it is more or less finished, so as soon as I've typed up the interview it's going to print and will be available soon. 

You can order your copy online now, and if there's any left over after the online sales I'll sell them outside Anfield at the first few home games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• dave u pinned this topic
4 hours ago, Truered said:

Thanks Dave, ordered.

Going on holiday 1st August will it maybe be ready before that?

Hopefully yeah. My printer is on his holidays until wednesday, but I'll have it sent to him for when he gets back so it depends on how quickly he does them, but its normally two or three days.

@dave u, it's treating Ireland as part of the UK for shipping. Is that right? I'm not bothered by the principle of the thing (I learned to bit my tongue when the millionth woolyback I worked with in Runcorn referred to some place called 'Londonderry') but I don't want to see you out of pocket.

4 hours ago, deiseach said:

@dave u, it's treating Ireland as part of the UK for shipping. Is that right? I'm not bothered by the principle of the thing (I learned to bit my tongue when the millionth woolyback I worked with in Runcorn referred to some place called 'Londonderry') but I don't want to see you out of pocket.

No it shouldn't be doing that. Don't you get a dropdown box where you choose location and get the option of UK, Europe or Rest of the World?

Had plenty of orders from Ireland and as far as I can tell they've all had the Europe option selected.

13 minutes ago, tlw content said:

No it shouldn't be doing that. Don't you get a dropdown box where you choose location and get the option of UK, Europe or Rest of the World?

Had plenty of orders from Ireland and as far as I can tell they've all had the Europe option selected.

I'm in Liverpool at the moment, it might be picking up my IP address. No worries, I'll make sure the postage is correct before I complete it.

And we all know every order was for Europe Dublin Oslo blah bloo blah

3 hours ago, tlw content said:

I had to change it from UK to Europe too.

5 hours ago, tlw content said:

What numbers are you missing again mate?

It might be worth starting a thread on here and asking if anyone has them. 

I look again but I failed already a few times . I ll never be able to write the History of TLW, what a shame ....

• dave u unpinned this topic