Sign in to follow this  
TrimmTrabb

Fantasy Football 19/20

Guest Alex_K

yeah I'm in - just fell off the list. If someone can PM me the code for the league that'd be grand - team's under my name so will get payment sorted soon

Few joined in last 24 hours - can anyone I've sent the code to please make sure and send over £10 to collinseoghan@hotmail.com with their real name, team name and forum name included in message otherwise its hassle for me trying to match up who has paid with who's in the league.

Still 3 hours til deadline for any late entrants - actually pretty sure if you've set up team and join next week your points still get added to the league so aRdja and lebron will be alright if you haven't registered for the league before 11 as long as you've made your teams.

Looks like we will have 14 if everyone pays up and we don't have anyone else joining up before next week.

I'll send £10 Dave's way which would leave £130 for the kitty. Thinking 1st £75, 2nd £35, 3rd £20 split as long as everyone is happy with that? Will confirm that in a couple of weeks once everyone has paid.

Hopefully captain Salah starts the season in style now.. best of luck everyone. 

Guest Alex_K
22 minutes ago, lebron said:

I'm in despite a shocking start. Removed Salah altogether to make space for Auba...

Me too. Live & learn not to doubt the Egyptian King.

There's 16 in the league but only 13 have paid. Two places are accounted for and awaiting payment but heard nothing from another - will give it until gameweek 4 before removing him.

So as things stand we'll probably have 15 paid into the league with £10 going to site, leaving £140 split 1st £75, 2nd £40, 3rd £25.

On 24/05/2021 at 19:05, John102 said:

Forgot all about this. Still hurts to come second to last. 

Trust me, finishing 4th is a lot more painful.