You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fantasy Football 19/20

TrimmTrabb

Few joined in last 24 hours - can anyone I've sent the code to please make sure and send over £10 to collinseoghan@hotmail.com with their real name, team name and forum name included in message otherwise its hassle for me trying to match up who has paid with who's in the league.

Still 3 hours til deadline for any late entrants - actually pretty sure if you've set up team and join next week your points still get added to the league so aRdja and lebron will be alright if you haven't registered for the league before 11 as long as you've made your teams.

Looks like we will have 14 if everyone pays up and we don't have anyone else joining up before next week.

I'll send £10 Dave's way which would leave £130 for the kitty. Thinking 1st £75, 2nd £35, 3rd £20 split as long as everyone is happy with that? Will confirm that in a couple of weeks once everyone has paid.

Hopefully captain Salah starts the season in style now.. best of luck everyone. 

22 minutes ago, lebron said:

I'm in despite a shocking start. Removed Salah altogether to make space for Auba...

Me too. Live & learn not to doubt the Egyptian King.

• 2 weeks later...

There's 16 in the league but only 13 have paid. Two places are accounted for and awaiting payment but heard nothing from another - will give it until gameweek 4 before removing him.

So as things stand we'll probably have 15 paid into the league with £10 going to site, leaving £140 split 1st £75, 2nd £40, 3rd £25.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...