You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit songs by great bands...

Josef Svejk

7 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

So, wild guess here: you don't own a single Beach Boys or Brian Wilson album...?

I've got Pet Sounds. 

You only don't like Kokomo because you live in fucking Siberia and like it cold and vodka. I bet you shag bears while singing "I Get Around" 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've got Pet Sounds. 

You only don't like Kokomo because you live in fucking Siberia and like it cold and vodka. I bet you shag bears while singing "I Get Around" 

I live in Bath. Otherwise you're absolutely spot on...

• Upvote 1

Kokomo reminds of this one a bit (with regards a once great band releasing a pishy sing). Most bands released at least one turkey in the 80s. Both songs released in '88 as part of a soundtrack for a trashy film too.

• Upvote 1

Marilyn with possibly the worst opening 15 seconds ever recorded there. 

"I write songs to fight and to fuck to. If you wanna fight then I'll fight you. If you wanna fuck I will fuck you. Make up your mind or I'll make it up for you"

5 hours ago, Mook said:

Not a band but Like A Hurricane by Neil Young. I love everything else he did in the 70s but have to skip that every time, hate it.

So wrong.

Half of the stuff on Harvest  (There's a World; A Man Needs a Maid; Alabama; Words; Needle and the Damage Done) on the other hand, really is poor.

5 hours ago, Mook said:

Not a band but Like A Hurricane by Neil Young. I love everything else he did in the 70s but have to skip that every time, hate it.

4 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Creep - Radiohead. 

3 hours ago, bigthrusts said:

White Stripes- Seven Nation Army.

1 hour ago, Soft Joe said:

The Cure - It’s Friday I’m in Love. 

Some serious cases of familiarity breeding contempt here.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So wrong.

Half of the stuff on Harvest  (There's a World; A Man Needs a Maid; Alabama; Words; Needle and the Damage Done) on the other hand, really is poor.

Fucking Hell.

We could could really fall out about Neil Young, that post is a whole universe of wrongness.

• Upvote 2