You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Area 51, UFO's, US Government and all things alien.

4 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Either way, fascinating question. I'm an open minded and optimistic person but i think other life being discovered would be terrifying.

Maybe that's why we've not had publically confirmed contact if there's others out there more intelligent/advanced than us. They might know that a load of world wide chaos would take place from people freaking out. If you just look at our current politics and see all of the bullshit going around as well imagine what it'd be like if aliens arrived and our dear leaders decided to whip up some propaganda because they wanted to keep their influence and power.

So we might have to wait a while if there's anyone around, especially with fucking cavemen like Trump and Boris on the go at the moment.

Alien 1 : OK you've been monitoring this planet for decades now, we've come to ask why you've not introduced yourself to the Humans yet and started contact.
Alien 2 : Yeah, well we're about ready but we're supposed to go down and meet with the leader of the most powerful country to start that process off.
Alien 1 : OK, and what's the problem?
Alien 2 : Fuck off. I'm not going down there and speaking to that cunt.
Alien 1 : Why not? Can't you put aside your personal differences for the good of the Human race?
Alien 2 : You go and do it then.
Alien 1 : Fuck off.
Alien 2 : Yeah exactly.
Alien 1 : Alright, maybe give it another decade, see what things are like then.

• Upvote 1

We are probably part of a series of wonderful 'wild life' documentaries broadcast on some far flung planet narrated by the equivalent of David Attenborough, slight difference being he has 3 eyes, gills and a cock the size of Neil Armstrong's head.

• Upvote 2

On 16/07/2019 at 21:02, Bjornebye said:

Just a load of land to test horrible shit that no-one can ever see. No aliens although they are out there. Doubt we will ever find them though and if we do it won't be for hundreds of years. And even then it will just be a cell in some water under ice or some shit. 

Anyway I am low on my sugar water 

Fairly sure Brian Cox confirmed this the other day, some primitive micro life form discovered under thick ice on one of Neptunes moons or something?

Didnt he also say that if you measured our presence in the known universe using a 24hour clock from its origins to present day, we would essentially have arrived at 23h:59m.59secs.

Powerful in the ways of the force is that Brian.

Fear him we must not.

3 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Fairly sure Brian Cox confirmed this the other day, some primitive micro life form discovered under thick ice on one of Neptunes moons or something?

Didnt he also say that if you measured our presence in the known universe using a 24hour clock from its origins to present day, we would essentially have arrived at 23h:59m.59secs.

Powerful in the ways of the force is that Brian.

Fear him we must not.

Fuck him. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck him. 

Brians alright.

He knows stuff.

Although even his genius mind may struggle with the complex life forms that inhabit the GF.

Never mind Area 51- get 1.4m people to storm Dave U's house demanding to see evidence that we arent all in fact elaborate figments of his imagination.       

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Brians alright.

He knows stuff.

Although even his genius mind may struggle with the complex life forms that inhabit the GF.

Never mind Area 51- get 1.4m people to storm Dave U's house demanding to see evidence that we arent all in fact elaborate figments of his imagination.       

I don't think he will mind all of us as our avatars running through his door. Until Zeek appears then it gets too weird. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dave D said:

It'd be all over the news if so I think and probably would've been announced by NASA. He might be right in guessing that they'll eventually find something there though. Triton is said to be icy and also with methane, active geysers and volcanoes so he might've been talking about that moon.

25 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

It'd be all over the news if so I think and probably would've been announced by NASA. He might be right in guessing that they'll eventually find something there though. Triton is said to be icy and also with methane, active geysers and volcanoes so he might've been talking about that moon.

Higher than expected levels of methane on Mars is what Dave D might be thinking of.

Which could indicate the presence of microorganisms - but is more likely because of geochemical activity.

But what, or who, is causing that geochemical activity.....??.??...??

2 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Higher than expected levels of methane on Mars is what Dave D might be thinking of.

Which could indicate the presence of microorganisms - but is more likely because of geochemical activity.

Yeah I partly thought methane too, after reading about them wondering about life on Mars after finding it there.

3 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

He who smelt it,dealt it.

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't think he will mind all of us as our avatars running through his door. Until Zeek appears then it gets too weird. 

Turning up as our Avatars is an ace/hilarious way of looking at it. Although, I must confess, in this particular situation, I may find myself chatting you up 

Guest Pistonbroke
34 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Turning up as our Avatars is an ace/hilarious way of looking at it. Although, I must confess, in this particular situation, I may find myself chatting you up 

I'd be gutted. 

The mystery surrounding AREA 51 has gone for me since Trump got elected.

There is no way he'd have been able to resist telling everyone- probably on twitter.    

They probably saw it coming and just got people to dress up as Sesame Street characters when he visited and said they were the "aliens"   

Guest Pistonbroke
42 minutes ago, Dave D said:

The mystery surrounding AREA 51 has gone for me since Trump got elected.

There is no way he'd have been able to resist telling everyone- probably on twitter.    

They probably saw it coming and just got people to dress up as Sesame Street characters when he visited and said they were the "aliens"   

He was probably programmed in Area 51!