Quantcast
FAO: Tony - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Remmie

FAO: Tony

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Are you are if this product? What do you think? 

 

Did you have a stroke in the middle of writing that?

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Fucking hell, typo squad are out. 

Typo? This isn't a spelling mistake lynching Remmie, you're changing and adding random fucking words all over the gaff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Are you are if this product? What do you think? 

 

 

IMG_20190716_183652.jpg

Nah, not for me, Rem. I like to eat my biscuits, not drink them. Plus, I’m not really a big tea drinker. I tend to just dunk my biscuits and lash the remainder of the tea down the sink.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nah, not for me, Rem. I like to eat my biscuits, not drink them. Plus, I’m not really a big tea drinker. I tend to just dunk my biscuits and lash the remainder of the tea down the sink.

 

Are you a secret lemonade drinker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nah, not for me, Rem. I like to eat my biscuits, not drink them. Plus, I’m not really a big tea drinker. I tend to just dunk my biscuits and lash the remainder of the tea down the sink.

But would you dunk your biscuit in it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Typo? This isn't a spelling mistake lynching Remmie, you're changing and adding random fucking words all over the gaff. 

Seeing as we're playing the pedantic bellend game give the thread title another read and give your head a wobble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Seeing as we're playing the pedantic bellend game give the thread title another read and give your head a wobble. 

Fuck me mate rough day? 

 

Oh and if we are actually playing the crying cunt game, take it to PM thats what its there for. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck me mate rough day? 

 

Oh and if we are actually playing the crying cunt game, take it to PM thats what its there for. 

 

 

 

Perhaps we're just on a different wavelength on here mate, a couple times you've reacted to something that was meant to be a tongue in cheek light hearted dig and a few times I've genuinely had no idea what you're on about and probably come out with a weird reaction myself. 

 

Apologies for my part in it, hope Liam Gallagher wrists you off behind the bins x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remmie said:

Perhaps we're just on a different wavelength on here mate, a couple times you've reacted to something that was meant to be a tongue in cheek light hearted dig and a few times I've genuinely had no idea what you're on about and probably come out with a weird reaction myself. 

 

Apologies for my part in it, hope Liam Gallagher wrists you off behind the bins x

Mate I was being tongue in cheek as well! 

 

Hope you shag a roundabout and the Mrs doesn't find out x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×