Quantcast
The Athletic - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sugar Ape

The Athletic

Is this whole thing maybe a clever 12 month ruse? One where once they've counted the cash of the cut priced first year then they will just fuck off as soon as they try to sell it at full price next year?

21 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Is this whole thing maybe a clever 12 month ruse? One where once they've counted the cash of the cut priced first year then they will just fuck off as soon as they try to sell it at full price next year?

I think that was Hicks and Gillette. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gkmacca said:

Many thanks for the explanation as to how the world works. You left out boneheaded pedants who misunderstand posts but intervene anyway, but otherwise a most comprehensive job. I like the idea of 'going on twitter' for inside information. That sounds excellent, and so much better than seeking out professionals with bona fide contacts at a club. I hear there's this group called 'The Firm' who are meant to be excellent. And I also like the thought of 'detailed stories'. I feared that most of these would turn out to be set up as major attractions for subscribers, to be followed by the more mundane stuff the same writers churned out in their old jobs, but apparently not. Thanks for the insight!

Err, alright. Bet things are going great for you at the moment for you to have taken my post in the way you did. You said people would pay money for "breaking big news stories", which is obviously false because news breaks on Twitter basically in real time and for free.

So actually, it's true you don't get it. Laugh out loud funny you would get mad at me for pointing this out to you, though.