Quantcast
Philippe Coutinho - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Philippe Coutinho

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They look like they've been dragged through a panto backwards. The fella next to Bobby looks like he has little wooden legs.

Oh no he doesn't!

• Upvote 1

On 16/07/2019 at 01:08, TK421 said:

You lied to me

But you Cou

But you Cou-Cou-Cou

I still dream about him becoming captain and everyone singing:

Cou led the Reds out

Cou, Cou, Cou-Cou-Cou

Barcelona's fans are a bad bunch of melts - they were booing while he was still settling in last season.

I'm glad Manchester City haven't tried to sign him, especially with Silva getting older.

Barcelona says: Coutinho will be sold, but only if the buyer meets our asking price 100-120M. If not we’ll keep him. That bluff is easy to call. Everyone knows they’re desperate to get rid, and every potential buyer therefore will patiently wait for the price to drop.

We are one of possibly several buyers saying we’re slightly interested but only if the price is dropped significantly. That may well be a bluff also making Barca sit back and wait until their asking price is met.

My guess is Coutinho will be sold late in the window, probably to PSG as we’ll not be allowed to buy him on Sep 2nd. Price? 80-90M is a fair guess. I reckon our limit will be around 70M

It depends on Neymar. If he throws a tantrum and forces himself to Barca, Coutinho will probably go the other way along with 100m+. Him or Dembélé.

I'm told it depends on Neymar. If he throws a tantrum and forces himself to Barca, Coutinho will probably go the other way along with 100m+. Him or Dembélé.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Anyone else heard that it depends on Neymar? Apparently if he throws a tantrum and forces himself to Barca, Coutinho will probably go the other way along with 100m+. Him or Dembélé.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Trumo said:

The transfer window closes on 8th August for PL clubs, ie, before the season starts, just like last year.

Exactly my point. We’ll not be able to come in with a last minute bid on Sep 2nd as PSG can.

16 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I'm told it depends on Neymar. If he throws a tantrum and forces himself to Barca, Coutinho will probably go the other way along with 100m+. Him or Dembélé.

Get your own sources, you amateur. And you dare call yourself an ITK.