You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I went to that game with a few of the lads off here. 3 rows from the front, it was pissing down and you couldn't see the goal. I ended up two rows ahead on the floor. I think Sterling sealed it near the end and I remember a fella running on and getting tackled by a steward. Then saw this in the paper the next day

150222-114-Southampton_Liverpool-600x398

Don't recognise that soft cunt. I was hoping for a ticket but ended up in this pub, can never remember the name of it, across from the park, its closed now. 

Another few quid collected off the mushes. I'll keep that photo and see if anyone knows the prick. 

Decent photo though haha. 

This isn't sour grapes, I'll remember him being the best player on a bunch of mediocre teams. Not very consequential in the grand scheme of things. And now the failed move(s) kind of cement that he was never "the guy". Talented but not important. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No idea what I am meant to have said there... It was probably shit anyway 

It was me, I was trying to post what I have below but it kept saying submit reply to your earlier text about the Southampton game, so I deleted it and tried again as blithering idiots do. 

Edit, below is now above. 

15 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Nah. Loved him when he was here but he shit on the club, shit on Jurgen and shit on the fans. Would I take a lover back? Fucking no way so he's no fucking chance. In some ways I hope he ends up at Newcastle.

Yes he did come across as a twat, though I'm not sure he would fit in today as he did seem a bit of a lightweight despite his talent, well he did at first. 

I think his preference would be Spurs as opposed to Newcastle, who knows, who cares? 

On 24/05/2020 at 00:56, aRdja said:

I would take him back as a rotation option for our front three, or we could play all four in 4-2-3-1 if we want to bolster the GD against the likes of Norwich.

I would take that money and instead put it on a deposit for Havertz, and watch our GD improve against everyone.

19 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Havertz is going to be the big one for most clubs isn't he from the sound of everyone raving about him. Probably Bayern.

Keep banging on if Klopp planning for future Havertz is the one to go after.  Would have been a star in the euros. Anyway ref BM move I will dig out piece I read about Havertz saying he was a different type mindset wise for a german footballer and defo would consider a move abroad at this stage. Obviously that brings Spanish and.italian clubs into mix but I think we will be in with a shout. If it down to finances I genuinely hate to say it but given Naby not in demand I would give Gini up for this kid, and I love Gini.

28 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

The Coutinho ship has sailed, for heavens sake. Why do some people always look backwards? I loved Phil when he was here but we've moved on.

Ian Rush. Robbie Fowler. Steve Staunton.

58 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Straight swap with Shaq. Get it done.

The last line of the article is the solution. Play the cunt, he's brilliant, better than anyone they will sign as his replacement. And if that isn't an option and no one will take him then give him to us for 12 months and Klopp will reinvigorate him.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Ian Rush. Robbie Fowler. Steve Staunton.

Great players for us in the past but what's your point? None of those players are playing now so the link you try to make with my comment is completely nonesensical.

Yes, Coutinho was a far better player than Shaq is. Shaq is to all intents and purposes going to be shipped out at the end of the season.

On 29/05/2020 at 18:26, dockers_strike said:

Nah. Loved him when he was here but he shit on the club, shit on Jurgen and shit on the fans. Would I take a lover back? Fucking no way so he's no fucking chance. In some ways I hope he ends up at Newcastle.

That's the way things go isn't it:

1. Best player for Liverpool FC - could be all time legend

2. Snubs LFC to join glorified Spanish team

3. Misses out on CL winner medal

4. Fails at Spanish club

5. Desperately wants to come back, but LFC says no f*** way

6. Signs for Newcastle

7. Ends career at Old Trafford

• Upvote 3