You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are England the P4P best sporting nation on earth?

Elite

12 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Completely ignoring rowing, field events, and the fact that they've just lost an incredibly close cricket world cup final. An amazing sporting record for a population so tiny.

Your post comes across as baiting and I shouldn't rise to it, but this forum is becoming so full of bullshit and waffle these days it's very close to getting fucked off.

Remember when you briefly took part in the boxing threads to tell people that Joseph Parker was great? That was fun. 

Guest Pistonbroke
13 hours ago, El Diego said:

Was anybody on here alive in 66? Don’t think it should count otherwise.

I was two, it's no surprise I remember nothing about it though. Fuck me, I can't even remember what I had for dinner last Wednesday. 

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I was a foetus at the time. I attended the ECWC Final at Hampden Park at that stage of my development too.

I'm guessing I was neglected by my Father in the summer of 66. 

14 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Completely ignoring rowing, field events, and the fact that they've just lost an incredibly close cricket world cup final. An amazing sporting record for a population so tiny.

Your post comes across as baiting and I shouldn't rise to it, but this forum is becoming so full of bullshit and waffle these days it's very close to getting fucked off.

U ok hun x

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Remember when you briefly took part in the boxing threads to tell people that Joseph Parker was great? That was fun. 

Listen twat, he looked good early on in his career. Fast hands and good power. For whatever reason his training team decided to bulk him up and it slowed him down. He shit now.

2 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

To be fair to the General, he was spot on about Joshua being a hype job.

Called it. The modern day Frank Bruno. Without the sense of humour.

27 minutes ago, moof said:

U ok hun x

Yeah babe, I'm wiv da angles now xx

Guest Pistonbroke
59 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

We’re shit at chess. 

We used to play Draughts with shots, Vodka and Whiskey. If one of your glasses was jumped you had to knock it back. Messy game after a few hours. 

37 minutes ago, moof said:

Sorry, I thought you said indica 

Not aware of indica.

Indiaca however, is a true opportunity for any nation desperately in need of sporting success. There is still only six nations in the federation. Through some money at it and a little bit of effort and organization and the World Cup glory beckons.

7 hours ago, SasaS said:

There is also England's wold domination in darts and cheese-rolling.

Dutch probably punching above their weight on the darts these days. Lack of hills holding them back on the cheese rolling sadly. Shame really as a full Edam or Gouda would be perfect for it otherwise.