You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

American Pie

Bjornebye

Just now, Johnny Utah said:

Cant remember if it’s from the original or the second movie but this tune is catchy as fuck

Fuck me not heard that song in a long time. Think it might be the 2nd one? 

A lot of that american indie music does my head in but they were perfect for that franchise. I do have this on my favourite playlist on spotify though

9 minutes ago, Johnny Utah said:

Yep the 3rd one was the Wedding I think but I’ve only seen bits of it.First two are indeed brilliant.

62275756-DF9B-4B12-812A-258D9638ECB3.jpeg

There she is!

And we got Amanda Redman from At Home with the Braithwaites 

Thought the first one was really funny but the jokes had worn a bit thin by the sequel.

The soppy endings always done my head in too, best to leave the pictures about 20 minutes before the end to avoid vomiting into your popcorn.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Only watched the first two, some real hilarious moments and some fit women to boot. Always thought it was based on the success of those Lemon Popsicle films in the late 70's and throughout the 80's. West German/Israeli production. 

The first one was great, the second one was really bad, the third one was OK, I actually really liked the 4th one (reunion). 

I think they should call it a day though. All good things ect. 

The original is still one of the best films to watch when drunk along with the original Dumb and Dumber. I sure miss the 90s. 

7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Haven’t seen it in years, but I used to like Road Trip.

I binged on American pie 1 2, American Wedding and road trip at the weekend mate. Road trip is my favourite out of all of them

The first one is brilliant. I remember being 17 and going to see it at our local Warner Village during the school holidays. It’s fair to say it appealed greatly to the immature 17 year old in me.

The “Oh my god, you’re GAY” line got used a lot that summer. I still use it now. 

Every time I see Stiffler drink the spunk beer I cringe & the term pale ale always makes me snigger.

The original really is doobie-doobie-doobie-do-wop, yeah, maaaaaaagic.

The 2nd & 3rd are just inferior retreads of the original. I’ve seen the Re-union but couldn’t tell you anything about it apart from the lass Jim used to baby sit had a cracking pair. 

Tara Reid hasn’t aged well.