You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Jersey

JohnnyH

Lads.

Last minute work trip to New York next week. Flying in Tuesday, working Wednesday and flying back Thursday.  So I’ve only really got Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for a meal and few pints. I’m in Manhattan on the Wednesday evening meeting a few people for a drink, and am there quite a bit anyway, so seeing as I’m staying in New Jersey I thought I’d head down to Hoboken on the Tuesday evening for a pint as I’d heard it was ok. Is that true? If so, suggestions please. If not, other suggestions, ideally near where I’m staying which is the Sheraton in Weehawken. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, JohnnyH said:

Lads.

Last minute work trip to New York next week. Flying in Tuesday, working Wednesday and flying back Thursday.  So I’ve only really got Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for a meal and few pints. I’m in Manhattan on the Wednesday evening meeting a few people for a drink, and am there quite a bit anyway, so seeing as I’m staying in New Jersey I thought I’d head down to Hoboken on the Tuesday evening for a pint as I’d heard it was ok. Is that true? If so, suggestions please. If not, other suggestions, ideally near where I’m staying which is the Sheraton in Weehawken. 

Cheers

I myself will be working in Birkenhead next week, I’m on a building site near Rock Ferry, any suggestions for a decent pint after work?

Went to Jersey on the sopranos tour, that's all I saw of it, seemed like a sunny runcorn with loads of bridges and trucks.  They have 90% of the diners in the USA apparently.

You should head down to the Pine Barrens to see if you can find Charlie Adam's penalty.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Went to Jersey on the sopranos tour, that's all I saw of it, seemed like a sunny runcorn with loads of bridges and trucks.  They have 90% of the diners in the USA apparently.

You should head down to the Pine Barrens to see if you can find Charlie Adam's penalty.

I heard there was a Czechoslovakian Interior Decorator went missing down there too.

• Upvote 5