You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wimbledon 2019

Bjornebye

Third grand slam final defeat in a row for Williams, and she's still one win away from tying the record. I'm sure she still wants to set a new record but whether she's got enough in the tank is another matter. Outside of that, she could choose to focus on the mixed doubles (alongside Murray again is unlikely). The Olympics is next year, so in theory she still has scope to try and win in the mixed doubles at the Olympics, as well as the Australian and French. If she manages to do those before hanging up her racket, she'd have completed the set in the singles, doubles AND mixed doubles. It's a phenomenal record already but to complete the set would probably be untouchable for generations to come.

My ex , still mates, is at the final with her brother at centre court , £225 each could of sold them for thousands, she’s just called all emotional as it’s her dream , while it’s not really for me I’m fuckin’ made up for her so I’ll have to keep turning over from the cricket to see if I can see her in the crowd , not hear her I hope, I’d of sold them.

18 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

My ex , still mates, is at the final with her brother at centre court , £225 each could of sold them for thousands, she’s just called all emotional as it’s her dream , while it’s not really for me I’m fuckin’ made up for her so I’ll have to keep turning over from the cricket to see if I can see her in the crowd , not hear her I hope, I’d of sold them.

She's gone, get over it.

Fuck you Djokovic. That ball bouncing delaying the serve is making we want to twat the shit haired cunt. I'd launch my fucking racket at him then leap over the net and kick the cunts cunt in. Proper gamesmanship the cunt. Fuck off.