You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wimbledon 2019

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Konta through to round 3 with ease. The media will soon ramp up the pressure on the Brits who are still in their various draws. 

Things are bubbling in the Nadal-Kyrgios match. Kyrgios got pissed off by the amount of time Nadal was taking between points when facing serve, complained about it to the umpire and then decided to finish one game by serving underarm to Nadal. After winning the first set, Nadal went for a piss-break and Kyrgios again questioned why he was being made to wait when he was serving next. Kyrgios might be a knobhead but those were valid points to be fair. In commentary, Boris Becker then suggested that Nadal had 'earned the right' to do that, which is absolute bollocks and exactly why the likes of Serena Williams think they can get away with certain things on court that other lesser players will immediately be called on.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Kyrgios a set up and a break up on Nadal in the 2nd set. He is one horrible cunt isn't he. Spitting and everything. 

He is always trying to disrupt his opponent to gain an advantage. Nadal won the first set mate. 

8 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He is always trying to disrupt his opponent to gain an advantage. Nadal won the first set mate. 

Fucking hell so he did. I only put it on 2nd game of the 2nd set and mis-read the scores. I'm a cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell so he did. I only put it on 2nd game of the 2nd set and mis-read the scores. I'm a cunt. 

I had to double check after reading your post, just to make sure I wasn't going completely mad. Williams 5-2 up and serving for the second set after losing the first. Reckon that Juvan woman has made her angry as she's upped her game now. Still not playing great mind. 

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He has just been given a warning for having a go at the umpire. 

EDIT: Kyrgios not Serena 

He just spat on the court again after winning the second set. He knows what he is doing. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He just spat on the court again after winning the second set. He knows what he is doing. 

A few games ago he launched one aiming for Rafa up close as well. 

The guy is a prize prick. Love watching this though. I want him to lose his head properly and Cantona some pimms cunt 

(Thats a joke A red before you start fucking crying) 

or is it... 

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A few games ago he launched one aiming for Rafa up close as well. 

The guy is a prize prick. Love watching this though. I want him to lose his head properly and Cantona some pimms cunt 

(Thats a joke A red before you start fucking crying) 

or is it... 

He's definitely a loose cannon. Here we go again, although he's in the right here. He pisses the umpires off so they tend to give calls against him at times. When he gets the hump his game normally goes to shit.