You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you normal?

Bjornebye

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

"I'm soo random"

Even worse than the self proclamation, I once witnesses a guy walk up to my friend out of the blue and say "ask my mate what I'm like".  With a confused look on his face, my friend turns to the other guy and asks "Erm...what's he like".

"He's mad, so he is."

Gargantuan bellend.

• Upvote 4

Anyone who says stuff like "I'm mad me" or "I'm the crazy one" should be shot. Its usually someone called fucking Janet when you start a new job. "Oh you'll be sick of me in a few weeks I'm a bit mental" then you never ever speak to them again. Them sort of cunts want shooting. 

My original post was more about things that other people don't do/say/think. For example I have no filter at times and find myself saying stuff to people I really shouldn't putting myself under the threat of serious harm. usually my charm pulls me out of it but sometimes I need to work hard not to get into serious bother. This usually happens when I'm pissed. 

I'm also prone to irrational hate behaviour on the morning commute when someone so much as fucking breaths. 

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

These days I can small talk with the best of them and probably come across as pretty sociable, but tend to swerve social situations wherever possible that doesn't involve close friends I've known for a long long time. If I don't like someone I also find it impossible to hide, which I'm certain has made me come across weird/cunty on more than a few occasions. 

I think this applies to most people. The abnormal ones to me are people who talk to absolutely everybody as if they're best friends and can make anyone feel as if they like them. Wish I could do that. 

Those are the types of people who are dripping with charisma and end up at the top echelon of society. 

My uncle in Sunderland is at least on the spectrum of OCD. As my Dad once said, he considers living in anything less sterile than an operating theatre hazardous to human health.

He has every issue of National Geographic going back 40+ years, all neatly stored in order in his loft conversion. Stayed over once and was sleeping in there. As I was going out the front door to drive home I told him I’d turned a number of them the wrong way up and wouldn’t confirm the decades. 

I hadn’t, but he was off up the stairs before I’d even left the house and I was told later he went through every issue multiple times with a fine tooth comb. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyone who says stuff like "I'm mad me" or "I'm the crazy one" should be shot. Its usually someone called fucking Janet when you start a new job. "Oh you'll be sick of me in a few weeks I'm a bit mental" then you never ever speak to them again. Them sort of cunts want shooting. 

My original post was more about things that other people don't do/say/think. For example I have no filter at times and find myself saying stuff to people I really shouldn't putting myself under the threat of serious harm. usually my charm pulls me out of it but sometimes I need to work hard not to get into serious bother. This usually happens when I'm pissed. 

I'm also prone to irrational hate behaviour on the morning commute when someone so much as fucking breaths. 

You don't have to be mad to work here... but it helps!!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

He has every issue of National Geographic going back 40+ years, all neatly stored in order in his loft conversion.

If someone did something similar with every copy of Rally Sport, Autosport, numerous Rally and Touring Car annuals and things like that it would be OK though wouldn't it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chevettehs said:

If someone did something similar with every copy of Rally Sport, Autosport, numerous Rally and Touring Car annuals and things like that it would be OK though wouldn't it?

Yes,of course. Now just put your right arm into this nice white jacket and come and sit in the back of this ambulance.