You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glastonbury 2019

Mook

Just now, El Diego said:

Imagine 32 degree heat after smashing the fuck out of Friday. I’d just spend the rest of the weekend in the emergency tent.

I once turned up to a festival more fucked than when I left 4 days later. Man up you fucking tart look at yourself 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

The Killers are a fucking boss band. Never seen them live, somehow passed me by. Bet they are gutted but I see myself in Brandon flowers everytime I walk into work on a Monday morning. 

Big red him you know

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Killers are a fucking boss band. Never seen them live, somehow passed me by. Bet they are gutted but I see myself in Brandon flowers everytime I walk into work on a Monday morning. 

Saw them in the new bands tent (now the John Peel) the first year there was a buzz about them being an up and comer.

* Finishes post on vintage typewriter and unicycles back out of the room *

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I once turned up to a festival more fucked than when I left 4 days later. Man up you fucking tart look at yourself 

Ha! Know exactly what went on there. All that gear was burning a hole the night before.

last time I went to ‘Glasto’ there was a heat wave. Rain is much more suitable if you wanna party hard. Nearly rang my mum to pick me up after the Friday.

Don't mind The Killers , but don't think it made for anything special, just like a reprise of a few years back.

After a fallow year I would have thought the headliners would have had more oomph about them. Stormzy is not my generation at all but he was the only inspired and original choice.

7 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Ha! Know exactly what went on there. All that gear was burning a hole the night before.

last time I went to ‘Glasto’ there was a heat wave. Rain is much more suitable if you wanna party hard. Nearly rang my mum to pick me up after the Friday.

Ha 100% a few of us decided to stay at my mates who had bought 100 garys for the weekend. "Shall we try one each?" 

He turned round what seemed like an hour later and went "we better call a taxi for the hovercraft we are all meeting at half 7'

"fuck off what time is it"

"ten past 7"

I thought it was still about midnight. We done about 50 between 5 of us. 

1936923_108956955684_792173_n.jpg?_nc_ca

Me in the queue to get in on the Thursday 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I find The Killers a bit boring to be honest, a few tunes but nothing to make me want to get a stiffy for. Then again my ideal headliners would be Iron Maiden.

They're absolutely fucking brutal, they have one song that's so bad it makes me feel physically ill.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, El Diego said:

Rock n Roll

Opinions on some of what I have watched.

Friday -

Stormzy smashed it. Big time.

Sheryl Crow - Not into her but she can still sing and put on a decent show. Her time slot suited perfectly.

George Ezra - I’ll give you a shotgun. To the face.

Michael Kaniwenenke - Boss

Jorgia Knight - Is pretty decent but missing something.

Saturday 

Killers - Boring as fuck. Shite. 

Janet Jackson - Shite

Liam Gallagher - Did better versions of Oasis tunes, especially Columbia. Called Noel a dwarf as well.

Wu-Tang Clan - Boss

Foals - Good set, but singer seems a bit up his own arse. And the drummer looks a dick as well.

Courteeners - Snoreteeners more like.

Hot Chip - Another borefest

Neneh Cherry - Still cool as fuck

Jungle - Clearly talented musicians but fuck me boring as fuck. Same vocals on every song. 

Hozier - Boss voice. 

17 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

For clarity, are you talking about The Killers or Iron Maiden there? 

I have a feeling he might be talking about both bands combined. He will be shoving an Iron Maiden up his arse as we speak. 

Seen The Killers live about a decade or so ago. Mates were into them and I just went along as it meant a day on the ale. I didn’t know any of their songs or anything, so kept an open mind. From memory, they were a decent enough live band, just a bit bland. Remember looking at my watch a few times and was glad when it was finished and we were back in the pub.