You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Draft Ideas

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, John102 said:

Neeskens has been underrated both times he has been picked on these drafts (might be more). Interesting to see if he gets credit this time around.

I think I picked him once and he didn't get the credit he deserved. 

Guest Alex_K

I took Neeskens once.. Under- rated is an understatement. Flirted with taking him to pair with Cruyff. Out of curiosity, was anyone planning to take Thuram this turn? It was very much between him and Breitner on my last pick... Thought Breitner may sneak back around 

14 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

I took Neeskens once.. Under- rated is an understatement. Flirted with taking him to pair with Cruyff. Out of curiosity, was anyone planning to take Thuram this turn? It was very much between him and Breitner on my last pick... Thought Breitner may sneak back around 

Breitner wouldn't have made it back round. I'd have had him if Tony hadn't picked him.

21 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Breitner was never sneaking around the back, mate, as he’s one of my top 5 non-Liverpool players of all time. Great player and a versatile one.

21 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Crazy that Neeskens would be underrated! I defo wanted him and would have had him as my next pick.

15 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I was going to pick Lizarazu but I thought getting a centre forward who was the best player at a World Cup and didn't play for Barca or Madrid was too good to pass up. 

Kempes is one of my top 10 favourite non-Liverpool players. I would have been very happy to have had him.

Guest Alex_K
1 hour ago, Dynamite said:

Breitner wouldn't have made it back round. I'd have had him if Tony hadn't picked him.

Thought he might come back around on the basis that RM are loaded with sensational CM picks. If he's going to be placed LB, then that is a different story I guess.