Quantcast
New Draft Ideas - Page 2 - Draft Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

New Draft Ideas

I'm off so add me in

Be easier if the start date is the start of a season and not a year. Trying to find exact dates can be difficult that long ago. So either the 1984/85 or 1985/86 season

I’ll sort all the final rules out on Monday. If anyone had got any ideas put them here and I’ll have a look. 

I start night shifts on Monday, so I'll be sleeping most of the day Monday, and then again Tuesday & Wednesday.

I'll get involved, but just pre-warning potential delays with picks.

Sugar Ape

Lee

Stig

Dynamite

Get a few more & I'll be in too (the game is v enjoyable even if it is resentable that it was moved off the main forum when the main forum is dead of content as it is)

10 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Get a few more & I'll be in too (the game is v enjoyable even if it is resentable that it was moved off the main forum when the main forum is dead of content as it is)

Most people weren't arsed it was just dickheads like Turdseye trying (and failing) to be funny 

Sugar Ape

Lee

Stig

Dynamite

Ardja

Alex_K

Give it until tomorrow and hopefully get a few more playing. 

3 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Not worth starting it unless we get another 4 or more players. What could be better than an LFC draft? 

@viRdjil @LF:D @lifetime fan @John102 @Alex_K @TheHowieLama @MegadriveMan @3 Stacks @Elite @Babb'sBurstNad @Red House

Can't think of a time I've ever been this offended. 

12 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Can't think of a time I've ever been this offended. 

Ffs, if the others are ok with having the Irish enter the draft then I guess I’ll have to live with it. You in?

Sugar Ape

Lee

Stig

Dynamite

Ardja

Alex_K

John102

I looked at a few previous drafts and added the names of the people who participated in them. Dim mustn’t have taken part in those ones. 

Anyone else for this draft? @DimReaper ? Happy now?

You're going to say no now aren’t you?

Anyone who posts on the "Other Football" thread (showing general interest in the sport) on main forum should theoretically be interested in playing. Maybe some don't know the game exists. Click-thru into this sub forum unless directly tagged must be tiny 

I'd probably prefer an apology than excuses but whatever. Let's move on. 

Aye OK, I'll give it a whirl, though I'd prefer the debut went back about 10 years - would feel more like a proper LFC draft then when you could pick actual Liverpool legends rather than Gregory Vignal. 

I’m happy to do whatever you all prefer over the cut-off date. There doesn’t have to be one at all if you don’t want it. 

Either way it’s going to be pretty interesting.

I think don't have one. We never go back earlier than 1985 and any Red worth his salt will know how good the great players from the 60's and 70's were. 

Only criteria will be they have to have played a league game for LFC. 

Even with no cut-off date Stig will still somehow end up with Charlie Adam in his team. 

1 league game makes it terribly broad. The only position on the pitch that creates even vague trouble for is LB? RB? Can't we have decade conditions? X number of players with Y number of caps? Something along those lines to make the teams a bit more creative. Otherwise you just end up with "100 players who shook the Kop" packaged into 8 teams 

12 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Only criteria will be they have to have played a league game for LFC. 

Even with no cut-off date Stig will still somehow end up with Charlie Adam in his team. 

If we're going for the all-time Liverpool draft, I think, like I think Alex was alluding to, you might be able to grab a few people who don't usually play simply be publicising it somewhere else or even putting up a thread named "All-Time Liverpool draft" or whatever. 

Anyway, that's 9:

1. Sugar Ape

2. Lee

3. Stig

4. Dynamite

5. Ardja

6. Alex_K

7. John102

8. Dim

9. Elite