Quantcast
New Draft Ideas - Page 11 - Draft Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

New Draft Ideas

Torn between 3 at the back and chucking an AM in (If he lasts) as Ablett could play CB or LB. He was LB for us mainly but CB for a lot of his career elsewhere..... The RB pool is fucking brutal 

19 minutes ago, No2 said:

So how is the winner decided?

Split into a few groups then we have a poll where you'll pick the best 2 sides (can't pick for yourself) then a final group. Thats usually the way 

47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Torn between 3 at the back and chucking an AM in (If he lasts) as Ablett could play CB or LB. He was LB for us mainly but CB for a lot of his career elsewhere..... The RB pool is fucking brutal 

The RB pool was good then got cut to shreds real quick. Far deeper than the LB pool though that's for sure. Very fair chance Robertson emerges as the best LB in our history, such is the competition there.

10 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

The RB pool was good then got cut to shreds real quick. Far deeper than the LB pool though that's for sure. Very fair chance Robertson emerges as the best LB in our history, such is the competition there.

ALEX K.jpg

32 minutes ago, John102 said:

ALEX K.jpg

Ha - very funny. If Robertson continues in a similar vein of the last 18 months over the next number of years then he's going to be up there. Not sure there's anyone better than him in the world at the moment in that position.

And Dynamite with the best value pick of the draft. If I knew Thompson would have been that overlooked I'd have b gone CM or CB instead of Heighway

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

There’s a very good fullback yet to be picked. I got my first choice left-back, Alex Lindsay. Wanted Phil Neal but am very happy with Chris Lawler.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Anyone else getting alerts on the selection thread of attempted page redirects

No mate. You must be infected. You want to keep away from those Russian bukkake sites. 

2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

No mate. You must be infected. You want to keep away from those Russian bukkake sites. 

anyone got a stream for these?