Quantcast
New Draft Ideas - Page 11 - Draft Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

New Draft Ideas

Recommended Posts

Torn between 3 at the back and chucking an AM in (If he lasts) as Ablett could play CB or LB. He was LB for us mainly but CB for a lot of his career elsewhere..... The RB pool is fucking brutal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, No2 said:

So how is the winner decided?

Split into a few groups then we have a poll where you'll pick the best 2 sides (can't pick for yourself) then a final group. Thats usually the way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Torn between 3 at the back and chucking an AM in (If he lasts) as Ablett could play CB or LB. He was LB for us mainly but CB for a lot of his career elsewhere..... The RB pool is fucking brutal 

The RB pool was good then got cut to shreds real quick. Far deeper than the LB pool though that's for sure. Very fair chance Robertson emerges as the best LB in our history, such is the competition there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

The RB pool was good then got cut to shreds real quick. Far deeper than the LB pool though that's for sure. Very fair chance Robertson emerges as the best LB in our history, such is the competition there.

 

ALEX K.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, John102 said:

 

ALEX K.jpg

 

Ha - very funny. If Robertson continues in a similar vein of the last 18 months over the next number of years then he's going to be up there. Not sure there's anyone better than him in the world at the moment in that position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Dynamite with the best value pick of the draft. If I knew Thompson would have been that overlooked I'd have b gone CM or CB instead of Heighway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Torn between 3 at the back and chucking an AM in (If he lasts) as Ablett could play CB or LB. He was LB for us mainly but CB for a lot of his career elsewhere..... The RB pool is fucking brutal 

There’s a very good fullback yet to be picked. I got my first choice left-back, Alex Lindsay. Wanted Phil Neal but am very happy with Chris Lawler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Anyone else getting alerts on the selection thread of attempted page redirects

 

No mate. You must be infected. You want to keep away from those Russian bukkake sites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

 

No mate. You must be infected. You want to keep away from those Russian bukkake sites. 

anyone got a stream for these? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×