You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Draft Ideas

Bjornebye

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

but there’ll still be the challenge of making sure you have all the countries needed. 

Its really not

Say 10 players, 2x players played in France. So the most difficult league will be 20 players who played in France in that period. 

I’m with Col. I’m all for making you have to think a little (hard for Stig I know) but there’s nothing worse than having to decide between shite like Paul McStay and  Scott Brown. 

I’m in as long as it’s done by the 14th September as I’m going on a stag do then.

Ok Cols idea but with a twist. 

• Have to have made a competitive appearance between 1/1/1988 and 31/12/98
  • Have to have 2 players who played in France (club games) 
  • 2 who played in England
  • 2 who played in Spain
  • 2 who played in Italy
  • 2 who played in Germany 
  • 1 player who didn't play in any of them leagues in that time period 
  • Obviously they can have played in as many of those leagues but you have to choose at point of selection which league you are assigning them too. You can't change after. 

Stig

Col

Rapey

Dynamite

viRdjil

We go on 8. Anyone can join before the last player picks. 

11 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I'm in.

Quick question;

1 player who didn't play in any of them leagues in that time period 

Does that mean you can pick any player that played before January 88 or after December 98 from any league anywhere in the world?

As long as he didn't play in any of them leagues mate yeah. 

I’m out. I won’t have time to do it before I go away on this stag do. 

You need to tag people in so they know it’s happening. 

Stig

Col

MagadriveMan

Dynamite

viRdjil

@3 Stacks @Elite  @Alex_K @John102  @DimReaper @Babb'sBurstNad @Ne Moe Imya @Red House @TheHowieLama @LF:D @Tony Moanero

• 1 month later...

I've got an idea for something a bit different. A Premier league era combined XI compiled from Liverpool, Everton and Manchester United. The twist being is you have to make the worst XI you can - everyone has to be played in position as confirmed by whatever website you nerds use. There has to be at least 4 Liverpool players, 3 from Everton and 3 from Manchester United. They have to have had at least 1 appearance for that team in Premier league, if someone has played for more than 1 pick the team they played for the most. Makes a change from the usual suspects getting picked first. Feel free to amend the rules to make it more accommodating as I haven't actually competed in any of these drafts, I just swing my dick criticising y'all.

25 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I've got an idea for something a bit different. A Premier league era combined XI compiled from Liverpool, Everton and Manchester United. The twist being is you have to make the worst XI you can - everyone has to be played in position as confirmed by whatever website you nerds use. There has to be at least 4 Liverpool players, 3 from Everton and 3 from Manchester United. They have to have had at least 1 appearance for that team in Premier league, if someone has played for more than 1 pick the team they played for the most. Makes a change from the usual suspects getting picked first. Feel free to amend the rules to make it more accommodating as I haven't actually competed in any of these drafts, I just swing my dick criticising y'all.

Sounds horrible.