You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Draft Ideas

Bjornebye

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

Kept me up all last night, this. I couldn’t sleep through fear of getting the players I wanted and not having anything to moan about.

You should take part more often, it will definitely give you something to moan about.

15 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

I've always thought McManaman is an underrated player among Liverpool fans - he was probably my favourite player back in the 90s, even ahead of Fowler. 

Aye he was a great player and carried the whole team for a while. Think the fact he left on a free and could be a bit hit and miss in front of goal colours the opinion on him a bit.

Barca made the right decision going for Rivaldo over him in retrospect but that left him and the club in an awkward position.

Used to boil my piss big time when England picked Darren Anderton over him on a regular basis. Similarly when Ledley King used to get picked over Carra. London-centric cunts.  

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Taking the piss out of us. Probably doing something pointless like rescuing his kids from Lions or some shit. 

It was my mams birthday but i left early. Over to you. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I thought Lee was next, realised my mistake and edited my post.

I don’t know how to copy and paste on a phone or if it’s even possible. It’s not a big problem, surely?

Nah course its not, calm down