You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Draft Ideas

Bjornebye

I start night shifts on Monday, so I'll be sleeping most of the day Monday, and then again Tuesday & Wednesday.

I'll get involved, but just pre-warning potential delays with picks.

Sugar Ape

Lee

Stig

Dynamite

Guest Alex_K

Get a few more & I'll be in too (the game is v enjoyable even if it is resentable that it was moved off the main forum when the main forum is dead of content as it is)

10 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Get a few more & I'll be in too (the game is v enjoyable even if it is resentable that it was moved off the main forum when the main forum is dead of content as it is)

Most people weren't arsed it was just dickheads like Turdseye trying (and failing) to be funny 

12 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Can't think of a time I've ever been this offended. 

Ffs, if the others are ok with having the Irish enter the draft then I guess I’ll have to live with it. You in?

Sugar Ape

Lee

Stig

Dynamite

Ardja

Alex_K

John102

Guest Alex_K

Anyone who posts on the "Other Football" thread (showing general interest in the sport) on main forum should theoretically be interested in playing. Maybe some don't know the game exists. Click-thru into this sub forum unless directly tagged must be tiny 

Guest Alex_K

1 league game makes it terribly broad. The only position on the pitch that creates even vague trouble for is LB? RB? Can't we have decade conditions? X number of players with Y number of caps? Something along those lines to make the teams a bit more creative. Otherwise you just end up with "100 players who shook the Kop" packaged into 8 teams 

12 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Only criteria will be they have to have played a league game for LFC. 

Even with no cut-off date Stig will still somehow end up with Charlie Adam in his team. 

If we're going for the all-time Liverpool draft, I think, like I think Alex was alluding to, you might be able to grab a few people who don't usually play simply be publicising it somewhere else or even putting up a thread named "All-Time Liverpool draft" or whatever. 

Anyway, that's 9:

1. Sugar Ape

2. Lee

3. Stig

4. Dynamite

5. Ardja

6. Alex_K

7. John102

8. Dim

9. Elite