You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Either/Or

Tony Moanero

Boca Juniors/River Plate - Boca: Maradona

Dundee/Dundee United - Dundee United: Someone around here keeps spraying "DUFC!" on things, and much as I hate graffiti, I quite like how they've strayed about 500 miles from home and are still trying to maintain the notion of a rivalry.

Hearts/Hibernian - No real opinion, but on a wordy level I like the names of both clubs.

Arsenal/Tottenham - Arsenal: They had some great kits in the '90s, I admire what Wenger achieved there - both on a fiscal and aesthetic football level - and Eric Morecambe used to say "Arsenal" in Morecambe and Wise.

Newcastle/Sunderland - Newcastle: Sunderland are one of those clubs that slightly depresses me (like Everton) as they can never escape being a bit shit, even when they chuck money at people. 

Galatasaray/Fenerbahce - Not really arsed. Ooh, we're noisy, yeah whatever, you're still shit.

Borussia Dortmund/Schalke 04 - Dortmund: The yellow wall always looks fantastic, and the Klopp connection.

Genoa/Sampdoria - Sampdoria, as David Platt was the first English player I really noticed playing abroad, and I liked him.

Inter/Milan - Milan, due to the obvious big figures they had in the '90s.

Lazio/Roma - Both shithouse fanbases, but Roma for De Rossi. A proper throwback of a player.

Athletic Bilbao/Real Sociedad - Bilbao, just because their recruitment policy seems ludicrous in modern football.

Real Betis/Sevilla - No opinion, though reading Jairz' post I'm happy to now root for Betis.

Ajax/Feyenoord - Ajax, as the influence on modern football that's emanated from them is immeasurable.

Benfica/Sporting Lisbon - Benfica, just because they've got a better badge.

Olympiakos/Panathinaikos - Whichever gave the world with the resplendent glory that was Sotirios Kygriakos.

Guest Pistonbroke
19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Just a bit of fun.

Boca Juniors/River Plate

Dundee/Dundee United

Hearts/Hibernian

Arsenal/Tottenham

Newcastle/Sunderland 

Galatasaray/Fenerbahce

Borussia Dortmund/Schalke 04

Genoa/Sampdoria

Inter/Milan