You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fanzine Summer Issue captions

dave u

No regrets from the Nou Camp's new Brazilian darling

0_Screen-Shot-2019-05-07-at-180433.jpg

Luis Suarez: "Ah Good times, I told you you'd love it over in Barca though mate".

Coutninho: "Yeah...best decision ever...loving every minute..."
Photographer: "Erm, do you want to smile Phil or are you sticking with that grimace thing you're doing?"

As a model professional Henderson always followed the textbook advice on medical issues

14263038-7094963-image-m-42_1559478187920.jpg

Problematic Gait: On long journeys you may need to get something to keep your feet elevated on, to ensure correct posture.

Robertson is not impressed with disrespectful questions at pre-match press conference.

5.jpg

Journo: "If you qualify will you be doing a cup final song? You could maybe do it with a novelty act like The Proclaimers?"

...but luckily he didn't let it bother him at all.

418368.jpg

Robbo: ...I mean, seriously, novelty? Sunshine on Leith is a genuine masterpiece for god's sake..."

Ref: "I say again, I do not know these people"
Messi: "Increible!".

Robbo looks to take a very Native American approach to dealing with his vanquished enemies

Image result for robertson messi shove

AR: "Stop cryin' and sit still will yer man. I'm no gonna kill ya, I'm just takin' yer scalp".

Nobody did film-reference burns quite as well as Andy Robbo

_106837468_gettyimages-1146312953.jpg

AR: "I'd better not see you supping out your little beaker after the match mate. Coffee is for closers."

Messi realizes he made a BIG mistake putting money in that fortune telling machine

10.jpg

LM: "That fucking Zoltan!

It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

D8DMPOwXUAAudKI.jpg

That's how winning is done.

What we do in life echoes in eternity

2.jpg

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

418368.jpg

AR ‘I Innie fucking havin’ it. This wee gobshite sayin’ that terminal velocity in stable, belly-to-earth position, terminal velocity is about 200 km/h (120 mph). Stable freefall head down position has a terminal speed of 240–290 km/h (around 150–180 mph). Further minimization of drag by streamlining the body allows for speedsin the vicinity of 500 km/h (310 mph)! I only said they’re sinking quicker than anything I’ve ever and this wee Rainman cunt comes out wiv this shite. ....Oh, we’ve just scored another...