You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Half Masts

3 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Any fella wearing half mast trousers deserves a thoroughly good fucking kicking.

Especially them cargo things , the ones with loads of pockets , someone here wears them all the time regardless of the weather , also flip flops in the rain 

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I remember it mainly in kids who grew faster than their parents could afford to buy them new kecks. My mum was clever as she'd buy longer trousers and turn the hem upwards and sew or iron them that way until I grew and then let the hems down. Much cheaper on buying kecks.

This is the gist of it Vlad, we would have rightly got dog’s abuse as kids in Liverpool for wearing half masts, and now all the fucking dandy’s prance about like Bonny prince Charlie and no cunt says anything.