You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What was the moment you knew we had number 6 coming?

Bjornebye

On 15/06/2019 at 06:43, suzy said:

Yep once that second one went in I knew! Mr Suzy said ‘it’s not over yet’ but I said ‘oh it is’ and started celebrating.

Did you drink some ribena as part of your celebrations? Or did you go for something fizzy like soda water and lime?

Divocks goal. I was a complete pessimist (or fanny) going into the final due to past experiences and did not enjoy the game one bit as I was a nervous wreck throughout but when Origi scored, I felt all the anxiety lift and I embraced the victory.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

Divocks goal. I was a complete pessimist (or fanny) going into the final due to past experiences and did not enjoy the game one bit as I was a nervous wreck throughout but when Origi scored, I felt all the anxiety lift and I embraced the victory.

Yeah I’m not so much a pessimist, but definitely a hysterical fanny when it comes to Liverpool FC.

37 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Yeah I’m not so much a pessimist, but definitely a hysterical fanny when it comes to Liverpool FC.

Our results affect my mood massively but the pay off (Winning big games, trophies) is always worth the emotional investment. So I do get why Evertonians are so bitter, resentful and angry as they have all that emotion with no way to express it positively so it's comes out as hatred. Poor cunts.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LFC 6 Times said:

When Red Star beat us 2-0.

It was 2-0?

I barely even remember the game and I had it in my head that it was only 1-0.

It's funny really, there are some games from last season that I remember virtually nothing about, especially in the cups (and CL group games). Some Wolves fan was having a pop at me on twitter last week because I'd called them smalltime gobshites. He reckoned I was just sore because they knocked us out of the FA Cup, and he posted a clip of one of their goals to 'rub my nose in it'.

I watched the clip and had absolutely no recollection of the goal at all. It was Neves from the edge of the box, but I couldn't remember it, because that game meant absolutely nothing to me. The only thing I recall about that night was Origi scored and everyone else was shit, except Hoever who came on as sub and looked boss.

Wolves fans actually think we're bothered by that though, which is hilarious.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, dave u said:

It was 2-0?

I barely even remember the game and I had it in my head that it was only 1-0.

It's funny really, there are some games from last season that I remember virtually nothing about, especially in the cups (and CL group games). Some Wolves fan was having a pop at me on twitter last week because I'd called them smalltime gobshites. He reckoned I was just sore because they knocked us out of the FA Cup, and he posted a clip of one of their goals to 'rub my nose in it'.

I watched the clip and had absolutely no recollection of the goal at all. It was Neves from the edge of the box, but I couldn't remember it, because that game meant absolutely nothing to me. The only thing I recall about that night was Origi scored and everyone else was shit, except Hoever who came on as sub and looked boss.

Wolves fans actually think we're bothered by that though, which is hilarious.

Funny you say that because until I watched the road to the final the other night I thought it was 3 nil ! 

At first, it was when Gini equalised against Barca. I knew we were going to score again and reach the final and win. Then being the negative fucker I am, after watching Spurs beat Ajax the way they did I lost a bit of hope of victory so it wasn't until Div finished them off in the final that I finally believed.