Quantcast
Animals attack! - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TK421

Animals attack!

6 hours ago, TK421 said:

Quit with the comedy.  Leave the funnies to TK and answer the question.  

I think I would choose a great white shark and hope that the loss of blood was swift.  One massive bite to cut me in half.  

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

It would fuck you up but it wouldn't eat you.  Rules are rules.

If thats the road you're going down, popular science is of the opinion that sharks don't eat people. We don't have enough calories to make it worthwhile for them, plus they apparently don't like the boniness of us. They'll attack humans, but only because they've mistaken us for a seal or other sea creature with lots of fatty meat.

So if you can have have a shark, Stig can have his hippo. At least the hippo is acting with malicious intent. The shark is just looking for dinner. Or if its in the evening, tea.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

If thats the road you're going down, popular science is of the opinion that sharks don't eat people. We don't have enough calories to make it worthwhile for them, plus they apparently don't like the taste of us. They'll attack humans, but only because they've mistaken us for a seal or other sea creature with lots of fatty meat.

So if you can have have a shark, Stig can have his hippo. At least the hippo is acting with malicious intent. The shark is just looking for dinner. Or if its in the evening, tea.

That's a fair comment, I'll happily swap the shark for a giant squid or saltwater croc. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Yeah, those cunts will eat you.

I want to be the first documented case of a giant squid eating a person.

4 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I want to be the first documented case of a giant squid eating a person.

Humboldts are reputed to be maneaters, so I don't see why a giant one wouldn't have a pop if it got the chance.

Just now, General Dryness said:

Humboldts are reputed to be maneaters, so I don't see why a giant one wouldn't have a pop if it got the chance.

Yeah I was reading about that before.  Some guy said that it was a myth because he swam with some humboldts for twenty minutes.  He said they only attack if there's flashing light from a camera or a reflective surface, as they see that as agro.  But I don't think a giant squid would hesitate to eat you on the off-chance that you encountered it in its natural habitat, so that would be my first choice.  

8 hours ago, Hand Shandy said:

Simply cannot believe no-one has said monkey with a knife (and fork).

For shame GF - standards are plummeting.

tumblr_lnmf7lZ0Em1qgwdgbo1_500.gif

In line with the traditions of the GF I would go with a Honey badger. 

Second choice would be a decapitated Wolf eel. 

• Upvote 3