Quantcast
2019/20 Fixtures - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

2019/20 Fixtures

5 hours ago, Caramac said:

Just noted that 2 of our games are being shown live exclusively on amazon prime, both in December.

Home v the shite and away at Leicester.

Yeah, they are showing every fixture on 3rd 4th 5th Dec and Boxing Day. Just noticed he Derby is on a Wednesday night too. 

21 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Tokyjoe’s the direct MF contact for match tickets.

Don’t tell him I told you as he gets pretty oversubscribed for requests, but it’s usually volume of PMs which bumps you up his list.

Cool, I can write a little program to send him a PM every couple of minutes. That'll get me noticed, and I'm sure he'll be delighted at my enthusiasm.

The super cup is a pain in the fucking arse. All the way to Istanbul for a meaningless game with Chelsea before a away trip to Southampton. Just send the squad players

19 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Cool, I can write a little program to send him a PM every couple of minutes. That'll get me noticed, and I'm sure he'll be delighted at my enthusiasm.

Don't skimp on the details though, he doesn't like things abridged.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Don't skimp on the details though, he doesn't like things abridged.

That's good, I put plenty of stuff in about how I deserve a ticket, like how I've bought all the strips since 1992 when the club started, have an extensive collection of half and half scarves and got interviewed on Alloa cable TV about my two dozen jester hats. To save him any unecessary trouble, being thoughtful, I also said I only want half a dozen tickets for the derby, Man Utd/ City and Chelsea games as I'm not interested in the other games.

14 minutes ago, Mudface said:

That's good, I put plenty of stuff in about how I deserve a ticket, like how I've bought all the strips since 1992 when the club started, have an extensive collection of half and half scarves and got interviewed on Alloa cable TV about my two dozen jester hats. To save him any unecessary trouble, being thoughtful, I also said I only want half a dozen tickets for the derby, Man Utd/ City and Chelsea games as I'm not interested in the other games.

Did you mention Norway?

That's good that. You want all the easy games in December because the games come so thick and fast. Also relatively easy start to pick up a head of steam and build confidence. The only issue is the City game at home is early on and theirs is later on. Ideally would've liked them swapped around because there was so much more importance on their home fixture than ours last season.

So when exactly is this famed mid season break for the players? Looks like we'll be getting ready for an important CL fixture that week!

47 minutes ago, RedPaul said:

So when exactly is this famed mid season break for the players? Looks like we'll be getting ready for an important CL fixture that week!

It’s in February, where we’re supposed to be playing Norwich.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Champ said:

I think you’ll be looking for the Members lounge 

I apologise for bringing this subject to the attention of the riff-raff.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

Where dies the Qatar jaunt fit in with all of this?

I don't believe it's official yet, if it happens we will be looking at midweeks for the entire spring. I can see the domestic cups being binned again.

6 hours ago, No2 said:

I don't believe it's official yet, if it happens we will be looking at midweeks for the entire spring. I can see the domestic cups being binned again.

It’s frustrating. Trying to plan a weekend in Liverpool in the run up to Xmas.

On 13/06/2019 at 15:42, Lee909 said:

The super cup is a pain in the fucking arse. All the way to Istanbul for a meaningless game with Chelsea before a away trip to Southampton. Just send the squad players

Nah I want us to win that. I want us to win everything. Champions of Europe, bring it fucking on.

Looking for two tickets for each of the Manchester United, Manchester City and Everton home games. Must be on or near halfway line and willing to pay up to cost price. Thanks in advance. 

3 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Make sure it’s in coppers 

Haha. I remember a kid off RAWK bought some spare CL tickets from me in 2005 (think it was the Monaco game). I missed him at the match, so he posted me the money- a couple of notes, and 50p and 10p pieces sellotaped inside some card.

Apologies if this has already been answered but does anyone know when the fixtures are finalised for tv?

22 minutes ago, Champ said:

Apologies if this has already been answered but does anyone know when the fixtures are finalised for tv?

Yes. We should get up to the end of Sept confirmed this Friday.

• Upvote 1