You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2019/20 Fixtures

Vincent Vega

5 hours ago, Caramac said:

Just noted that 2 of our games are being shown live exclusively on amazon prime, both in December.

Home v the shite and away at Leicester.

Yeah, they are showing every fixture on 3rd 4th 5th Dec and Boxing Day. Just noticed he Derby is on a Wednesday night too. 

21 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Tokyjoe’s the direct MF contact for match tickets.

Don’t tell him I told you as he gets pretty oversubscribed for requests, but it’s usually volume of PMs which bumps you up his list.

Cool, I can write a little program to send him a PM every couple of minutes. That'll get me noticed, and I'm sure he'll be delighted at my enthusiasm.

19 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Cool, I can write a little program to send him a PM every couple of minutes. That'll get me noticed, and I'm sure he'll be delighted at my enthusiasm.

Don't skimp on the details though, he doesn't like things abridged.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Don't skimp on the details though, he doesn't like things abridged.

That's good, I put plenty of stuff in about how I deserve a ticket, like how I've bought all the strips since 1992 when the club started, have an extensive collection of half and half scarves and got interviewed on Alloa cable TV about my two dozen jester hats. To save him any unecessary trouble, being thoughtful, I also said I only want half a dozen tickets for the derby, Man Utd/ City and Chelsea games as I'm not interested in the other games.

14 minutes ago, Mudface said:

That's good, I put plenty of stuff in about how I deserve a ticket, like how I've bought all the strips since 1992 when the club started, have an extensive collection of half and half scarves and got interviewed on Alloa cable TV about my two dozen jester hats. To save him any unecessary trouble, being thoughtful, I also said I only want half a dozen tickets for the derby, Man Utd/ City and Chelsea games as I'm not interested in the other games.

Did you mention Norway?

That's good that. You want all the easy games in December because the games come so thick and fast. Also relatively easy start to pick up a head of steam and build confidence. The only issue is the City game at home is early on and theirs is later on. Ideally would've liked them swapped around because there was so much more importance on their home fixture than ours last season.

3 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

Where dies the Qatar jaunt fit in with all of this?

I don't believe it's official yet, if it happens we will be looking at midweeks for the entire spring. I can see the domestic cups being binned again.

On 13/06/2019 at 15:42, Lee909 said:

The super cup is a pain in the fucking arse. All the way to Istanbul for a meaningless game with Chelsea before a away trip to Southampton. Just send the squad players

Nah I want us to win that. I want us to win everything. Champions of Europe, bring it fucking on.

3 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Make sure it’s in coppers 

Haha. I remember a kid off RAWK bought some spare CL tickets from me in 2005 (think it was the Monaco game). I missed him at the match, so he posted me the money- a couple of notes, and 50p and 10p pieces sellotaped inside some card.

• 3 weeks later...