Quantcast
Classic British Foods - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Classic British Foods

Here are the results of the latest YouGov poll for you to dissect. Savoury and Sweet edition. 

The full English has beans on it which says it all.

68115936-F3E9-469C-98D0-8F69BCF009D7.jpeg

92507A77-FCFE-48FC-B4DA-B4B59E6F0B31.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Black pudding and kippers on the crap tier.

You all need to get the fuck out of there because you're going to end up with a minus deal brexit, closely followed by the entire country spontaneously combusting.

ETA I'm leaving for a while because I don't want to be around when Mook sees haggis on the crap tier.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I always associate scotch eggs with depressing buffets. You know when you see them on a table you're going to have a shit time.

No, you know you're about to have a fucking great time because you're about to eat a scotch egg.

• Upvote 9

Beans on a full English for fuck’s sake. And putting Steak & Kidney Pudding, Black Pudding, Kippers and Haggis in the bottom tier shows that flogging needs to be returned.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

Black pudding and kippers on the crap tier.

You all need to get the fuck out of there because you're going to end up with a minus deal brexit, closely followed by the entire country spontaneously combusting.

ETA I'm leaving for a while because I don't want to be around when Mook sees haggis on the crap tier.

It's fine, I've just went round the nearest YouGov office & massacred several employees with a machete.

An eye for an eye.

• Upvote 5

It's telling that beans don't appear anywhere except for (incorrectly) on the full English.  Bacon and sausages both feature in their own standalone dishes.