You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New site header...

dave u

You may or may not be aware, but you can customise the header on the site. There were three different headers and now there's a fourth, which I expect will go down well.

If you look at the top right of your header now, you'll see these icons:

buttons.jpeg

Click on the one on the far right and you'll get a choice of four headers. Click the one you want, and it'll be there any time you visit the site. 

• Upvote 5

• dave u pinned this topic
1 hour ago, dave u said:

Open your window wider. Or are you on a phone?

I have opened the window on Google Chrome on a PC with I think a 27" monitor and the logo sits right on top of 77.

ScreenHunter_05 Jun. 10 21.57.jpg

The picture above was taken with the browser window on maximum size. However when I resize the window to smaller, about two thirds of the screen...

ScreenHunter_06 Jun. 10 22.03.jpg

• dave u unpinned this topic