You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nicolas Pépé

aRdja

36 minutes ago, rotoq said:

Bidding for players having reached the CL final 2 seasons running and won it this year, must put us in an incredibly strong position. Plus Klopp. Only lazy shitehawks wouldn't want to play for us.

There's a bit of a auto-filter there; even if we made an approach for a twat like Pogba, he wouldn't answer the phone. Meanwhile, there will be good players looking at us - at how hard you have to work and how much you have to subsume your ego for the good of the team - and thinking "I fancy being a part of that".

Apparently the source of this rumour has some credibility. Text below copied from the echo.

Liverpool are in negotiations with Lille over the signing of Nicolas Pepe, according to RMC Sport’s Mohamed Bouhafsi.

Pepe, 24, fired 22 goals and registered 11 assists on his way to helping Lille secure the return of Champions League football. 

Bouhafsi broke the signing of Fabinho this time last year and reported on the club’s interest in Nabil Fekir.

Mercado Ingles also report that the Reds are negotiating a £59million bid.

6 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Well, old beefburger chops hasn't tweeted we're baffled by the links, so hopefully there's something in this.

Relax, it's only 11.06am. Plenty of time for this to get Pearced.

Although I have to admit I think this has the potential for a Naby Keita style transfer rather than a Fabinho style.

The Reds are believed to be keen to add an attacker capable of operating in a number of roles to their ranks this summer following the departure of Daniel Sturridge, who will leave the club when his contract expires this month.

Pepe, though, is not under consideration at Anfield and a big-money move for the Ivory Coast international won't be forthcoming this transfer window.

6 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

What's your Twitter handle, Paulie?

Sorry BRB it's full at the minute.  I keep it to limited followers otherwise things gets screen shot and end up everywhere.  I've got a waiting list which I'll happily put you on and when someone leaves or deactivates their twitter the next one comes in. 

3 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Well, old beefburger chops hasn't tweeted we're baffled by the links, so hopefully there's something in this.

15 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Paulie is just big boned,if you don't mind.

Words hurt, lads. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Sorry BRB it's full at the minute.  I keep it to limited followers otherwise things gets screen shot and end up everywhere.  I've got a waiting list which I'll happily put you on and when someone leaves or deactivates their twitter the next one comes in. 

Words hurt, lads. 

That LFC fans worldwide thread on Twitter by Nees is incredible Paulie. Thanks mate. 

17 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm obsessed with this cunt signing for us. When he does and becomes a world class player it will go down in the annals as one of my greatest ever internet wins. 

He can go in my annal 

sign him. Who is he? 

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Words hurt, lads. 

I follow you you cunt 

The Echo hasn't got a transfer story before anyone else since Bascombe was there, they'd be well down the list of anyone I'd take as gospel on this. 

You never see our signings coming these days, it's probably none of these lads.