You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We are the champions. Champions of Europe.

Jennings

I love how this one is in an era where there is so much more content online in the weeks post match. Commentary, interviews, build ups, montages, analysis. I can watch it for days on end. Soak it all in.

I haven't even bragged to any other fans. I'm genuinely more happy for Klopp and the team. Absolutely made up for them. What a fantastic squad and atmosphere Klopp has built. Top, top guys.

• Upvote 6

Yeah - I have spent the week soaking in every clip on social media. It has been brilliant!

Even now I crave a bit more. 

When I look back on my thoughts in the week leading up to the final, I was kinda nervous; kinda dreading a defeat but also excited at watching us play in the European Cup final. A reall weird emotion that I don't quite have a word for.

Now when I am doing stuff and it pops into my head, I get such a warm buzzy feeling.

Great times!!!

I need to start a Klopp doubters amnesty thread - see who will cough to what.

Guest Pistonbroke

I was buzzing that much I ordered a slab of Thatchers cider at 54€ which turned up this morning, missus is not a happy bunny. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I was buzzing that much I ordered a slab of Thatchers cider at 54€ which turned up this morning, missus is not a happy bunny. 

Haha...I bought 5 x Montecristo No. 4s. Me and my mate smoked one each straight after the final.

Beautiful.

montecristo-no4_3_1_1_1_1_1_2_4_1_9.jpg

Winning also makes content from before the final all the sweeter. I've watched this video over and over again this week. 4:34 onwards is pure filth. If Liverpool had lost though, I'd have flung my phone and laptop into the sea.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

The joy of *watching all the various videos with an ice cold cider and the knowledge we are Champions of Europe. Life is so fucking good at times. 

*Although I'm watching Cricket atm, I'll be back to the vids on us later. 

48 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I ordered a sleeveless River Plate shirt on the way back from the pub last night, judging by my emails. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

I ordered a sleeveless River Plate shirt on the way back from the pub last night, judging by my emails. 

Love a bit of randomness, out of rep I'm afraid. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The youngest lad has sorted a game of football out in the stadium we live across the road from, they let the kids use the all weather training pitches if there isn't a competition on etc. Currently have 7 young lads between 11-13 in his room waiting for the rest. They are all currently watching the highlights of the CL final on his PC, love it. 

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I love cider but thats pricey as fuck. 

Yeah, but living in Germany its a case of have or have not. 24 cans. It's on offer now and again, I once got it for 26€ but I think that's because Amazon fucked up with their pricing. There's this German Cider called Bembel with care, get 24 cans for 26€ and also it is in my local supermarket for 1.29€ a can. Quite a nice drop, but I was obviously pissed when I ordered the Thatchers and totally forgot about it. I'm happy though, just downed two of them after chilling, one of my favourite Ciders. 

Missus said she's going to buy a few new summery tops for the same price, women eh.