You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most memorable moment of the season?

A_S

The Good, Bad and The F#$king Ridiculous!  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Most memorable moment of the season?

• Pickford's fuck-up / Divock's winner v Everton (H)
    • YNWA in front of the Kop post-Barcelona (H)
    • Trent's corner / Divock's winner v Barcelona (H)
    • Mo's rocket v Chelsea (H)
    • Divock's CL final sealer
    • Alisson's late save v Napoli (H)
    • Sturridge's equalizer v Chelsea (A)
    • Hendo holding Big Ears aloft

9 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Trent and Origi's routine for goal 4.

I can't really count this 'cos at the game I had no idea what happened except we scored...and I went 'fuck - 79 mins!! we might fucking do this!!!!!!!!!"

• Upvote 1

Wish I could vote for them all but did go for the 4th against Barca. One of the coolest goals ever scored.

I couldn't believe what I saw and the celebrations went over the top. Was 100% sure the neighbours to my mate would call the police. It did win me a good chunk of money as well. 

14 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Hard to choose really. The end of the Barca comeback, with even Milner in big manly tears, felt different somehow, like this team had matured into a proper side, capable of beating anyone. We weren't the underdogs with a swinging chance, we were the team to beat.

Robbo pushing Messi's head wins top snide though. Loved that.

I went for the YNWA for those reasons too although obviously getting no 6 was the big moment that just felt like things were different this time. I also loved the togetherness of the whole team and staff.

If we had won the league Div V Everton would have been up there!

• Upvote 1

I wanted to go for the Trent corner and Origi goal but we still had a nervous ten minutes to sit through before the whistle so I went with the celebrations at full time. I chose that over the final because I was just sat in the house on my own in bits at the end, seeing the players and manager visibly moved at the end was glorious, the fact everyone had written us off also added to the euphoria.