Quantcast
Women's World Cup - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Woolster

Women's World Cup

10-0 what's the point.  Most of the other nations are 20 years away from being slightly competitive

edit: 11-0

edit: 12-0 that was a quality goal

edit: 13-0 even the Yank fans are embarrassed

20 minutes ago, Code said:

Best player in the world is not there.

Ada.jpg

She's as worthy a Ballon d'or winner as C Ronaldo, ie not so much the best football player in the world, but a great goalscorer for the best women's team in the world (by far) as well as being (relatively) good-looking. I'd say there's up to 10 players that are better than her, but as long as she keeps scoring tap-ins and keeps her social media profile up, she'll get a couple more of those I reckon.

36 minutes ago, lebron said:

She's as worthy a Ballon d'or winner as C Ronaldo, ie not so much the best football player in the world, but a great goalscorer for the best women's team in the world (by far) as well as being (relatively) good-looking. I'd say there's up to 10 players that are better than her, but as long as she keeps scoring tap-ins and keeps her social media profile up, she'll get a couple more of those I reckon.

Do you work for NFF lebron?

9 hours ago, lebron said:

I could name...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Just watched the goals. That Thai keeper is on the take surely. Nobody is that shit in goal. Some of the attempted saves are embarrassingly bad. 

It seems unkind that nobody told her she is allowed to use her hands.

And so I try again... France v Norway this time. Been watching for 10 minutes and it's just unstructured, undisciplined, unknowledgeable chaos. Just utter utter shit. 

Wtf is that Norwegian keeper doing ffs?! 

Some bonny lasses on the field but nothing else. 

I've been very fair and just given this women's kickball malarkey 5 minutes of my life which will never be replaced .

I'm out not because of any sexist reasons but because it's utter crap 

• Upvote 1