The Woolster

Women's World Cup

12 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

A half decent team of under fourteens would twat them.

And the top 400-500 professional men's tennis players would beat Serena Williams

And that Caster Semanya's, who apparently has too much testosterone, fastest 800m is about 1.55. The men's world record in 1912 was about 1.52.

Once puberty hits, all bets are off, that's just the way it is, so there isn't really any point in comparing the women to the men. The matches should be taken at there own merit. I had the misfortune of seeing Southend play live a couple of months ago, and it was worst football I have seen for years, the women's matches I've seen have been far more entertaining.

• Upvote 1

A Dutch team consisting of just Sander Westerveld and Virgil Van Djik would beat this Dutch Women's team fairly easily. 

2 minutes ago, index1000 said:

Someone soon is going to put together a team of men identifying as women and the Liverpool way over 55's are going to win the world cup!!!

I dunno, what position does Nantwich Nigel play?

• Upvote 1

I watched 5 minutes of this earlier. The passing was horrendous, I saw a Swedish lass fall flat on her face when trying to control a throw in, so I went for a shit instead.

Coffee and Deadwood.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

This thread is a disgrace without the obligatory pictures of some of the fit women in this tournament  standards are slipping gents. 

To be fair, I watched a bit of the Argentina Japan game the other day and couldn't even get a semi. Fucking rubbish.

• Upvote 2