Jump to content
The Woolster

Women's World Cup

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Trumo said:

 

That the Lyon women's team, who've won the Champions League for something like 5 years in a row.

Yep a bit like the all conquering US team getting smashed by the Dallas u15s the other year. 

 

 

I mean I'm all for Woman's football getting support Amd being there for young girls to get involved in. But fuck me the level is terrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Yep a bit like the all conquering US team getting smashed by the Dallas u15s the other year. 

 

 

I mean I'm all for Woman's football getting support Amd being there for young girls to get involved in. But fuck me the level is terrible

Its difficult when all the top coaches gravitate towards men's football because that's where the money is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trumo said:

 

That the Lyon women's team, who've won the Champions League for something like 5 years in a row.


Their striker or the best player in the world is out with injury,  that could explain it. According to Wiki she has scored 144 goals for Lyon in 117 matches.

She has said no to the Norwegian national team after some problems with the coach, so she misses out on a few awards because she doesnt compete at the World Cups etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Hegerberg


 

Ada Hegerberg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Code said:

Their striker or the best player in the world is out with injury,  that could explain it...

 

Did she score ALL their goals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×