You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Women's World Cup

11 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

She hardly dived, she went down looking for a pen but was barged in the back, Pearce just chats utter shite. 

Third time they've thrown themselves to the floor with little or no contact in this game alone.  Not to mention the other games in this WC.

The panel were talking about it after the last Yank game.

Guest Pistonbroke

Dutch keeper has kept them in it so far, she's quite good when you look at the usual standard of keepers in Women's football. They should make a film about it. 'Women Keepers can't jump.' 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, J-V said:

Third time they've thrown themselves to the floor with little or no contact in this game alone.  Not to mention the other games in this WC.

The panel were talking about it after the last Yank game as well.

That incident with Morgan was hardly a dive though, she was barged in the back. Not a pen either, but Pearce went OTT in the way he portrayed it. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Pidge said:

Jonathan Pearce hysterically overreacting?  Not having that.

He's a massive Quim, hate the loud wanker. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Ha ha ha.

BBC are scraping that barrel pretty hard. And I'm paying licence fee for this shit.

What's next on their schedule?

Monopoly World Cup ?

They'd fall apart without the licence fees they con out of people. I rarely watch much TV these days as in general it doesn't float my boat. I mainly watch Sport or the odd good programme, something which the BBC fail to have if you're not into marginal sport or Wildlife/Natural Planet stuff....plus all the good stuff is sold on to Netflix etc these days anyways. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, J-V said:

They're really trying to push that.

Here comes another Pen.

Doesn't Neville's sister coach the GB/English netball team these days? I know she used to play at International level because they used to throw it down your throats on the BBC manc biased news. 

Clear pen that, unlucky, but clear. 

3 minutes ago, J-V said:

A fart in the crowd and she hits the deck.

Aye, definite dive for me.  She had both feet planted on the ground, nothing wrong with her balance and then hit the deck.  You can see her push herself from her right foot to get the momentum to go down, like a swimmer at the start of a length.