Quantcast
Women's World Cup - Page 15 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Woolster

Women's World Cup

Phil Neville trying to offer one of the Norwegian girls a bit too much sympathy at the end, there, the sly dog....

England have so far got better in each game in my opinion, which is what you want to see at a tournament. Those goals were well created.

That fucking brass band tho...

Norway are shite.

Our best player (worlds beste player/striker) is not playing because she cant stand the Norwegian FA.

We need to get rid of this Swedish coach as well, two failed tournaments in a row now.

4 minutes ago, Code said:

Norway are shite.

Our best player (worlds beste player/striker) is not playing because she cant stand the Norwegian FA.

We need to get rid of this Swedish coach as well, two failed tournaments in a row now.

Reads like a job application.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Code said:

Norway are shite.

One for the manifesto ?

14 hours ago, Code said:

Norway are shite.

Your No10, Graham-Hansen is pretty good. Engen in midfield seems a bit of a liability though.

I have never had any interest in watching women’s football before but have found myself getting properly drawn into this as the tournament has gone on

2 minutes ago, Champ said:

I have never had any interest in watching women’s football before but have found myself getting properly drawn into this as the tournament has gone on

I only watched the second half of England v Cameroon after reading about the first half on here. I’ve got this match on now and I’m half watching it. It almost resembles an actual game of football. 

... and just when I was about to comment that this thread has been mercifully light on comments about the women's appearances...

7 minutes ago, Champ said:

... and just when I was about to comment that this thread has been mercifully light on comments about the women's appearances...

Champ, I resent the assumption I was commenting on their appearance.

I was impressed by their analysis.

Ah, who am I kidding...

The TV was on mute.

10 minutes ago, Hand Shandy said:

I was impressed by their analysis.

You make a fair point...the quality of the analysis is generally a great improvement on the tedious nonsense served up by so many of the usual suspects in the men’s game