Quantcast
Women's World Cup - Page 14 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Woolster

Women's World Cup

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

At least give us a tunnel fight.

That Cameroon captain windmilling in would be great to see 

Just now, Anubis said:

Sounds like Alex Scott is up for a tunnel punch up. 

She can use Dion's wonga like a lance and knock them all out. 

Yeah, Phil. Where were you when your brother was running down the Liverpool end after an Old Trafford wIn giving it beans, and you were all singing without killing anyone after a CL final. Hypocritical cunt.

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yeah, Phil. Where were you when your brother was running down the Liverpool end after an Old Trafford wIn giving it beans, and you were all singing without killing anyone after a CL final. Hypocritical cunt.

At Everton.

May not have played for them in the CL final but I’ll wager he was in the stadium supporting them, and we didn’t hear a peep out of him about what they sang.

53 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

That Brazil v France match was a really good game of footie. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

VAR still got in the way, but not as much as it has in some of the other games.

akm45qrl_700wa_0.gif

Phil Neville comes across as a man playing dress up in someone else's clothes, and pretending to be doing a job.

The way he's getting all handsy with people, touching the Cameroon manager's face, just screams trying too hard. I half expected the fella to recoil and say "Don't fucking touch me, you're Phil Neville".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Phil Neville comes across as a man playing dress up in someone else's clothes, and pretending to be doing a job.

The way he's getting all handsy with people, touching the Cameroon manager's face, just screams trying too hard. I half expected the fella to recoil and say "Don't fucking touch me, you're Phil Neville".

He's revelling in the limelight and tying to make his presence more important than the team. He'll be after Southgate's job once the media turn on him, plus the incompetent F.A are probably planning on it.