Quantcast
Women's World Cup - Page 13 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
The Woolster

Women's World Cup

2 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

You're like the kid in Sixth Sense, but with racism instead of dead people.

Thats another very slanderous post. How you are still allowed to post on here is beyond me. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats another very slanderous post. You need banning and milking you. Disgusting cunt 

Genuine question - are you mentally challenged?

Moof just accused me of being racist, apropos of nothing. I say he sees racism everywhere, and you want me banning?

• Downvote 1

Just now, Sixtimes Dog said:

Moof just accused me of being racist, apropos of nothing. I say he sees racism everywhere, and you want me banning?

I didn't see where he said that I just saw you imply he was racist. Same as you accused me of being anti-semitic. You can't throw labels around like that and not expect the consequences. You argue with most people on here then disappear when you get proven wrong. You are poisonous and the place would be a million times better without you. 

Don't respond. I'm watching the women football. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I didn't see where he said that I just saw you imply he was racist. Same as you accused me of being anti-semitic. You can't throw labels around like that and not expect the consequences. You argue with most people on here then disappear when you get proven wrong. You are poisonous and the place would be a million times better without you. 

Don't respond. I'm watching the women football. 

Fuck me, you really are dense.

I said he was like the kid in Sixth Sense who sees dead people everywhere, but instead of dead people, he sees racism everywhere.

If you're too thick to understand what people are saying, it's best you just butt out altogether.

2 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I’m willing to settle on ignorance, rather than racism, if that makes you feel any better?

1 minute ago, moof said:

I’m willing to settle on ignorance, rather than racism, if that makes you feel any better?

It would make me feel better if you didn't come out with such laughable nonsense in the first place.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Fuck me, you really are dense.

I said he was like the kid in Sixth Sense who sees dead people everywhere, but instead of dead people, he sees racism everywhere.

If you're too thick to understand what people are saying, it's best you just butt out altogether.

Aah ok I stand corrected regarding that comment. 

I'm still laughing at you for leaving a thread you had been having murder in when your lies were presented to you on a plate. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

This Cameroon team are a massive joke. Behaviour wise and their level of play. 

Racist 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I'm still laughing at you for leaving a thread you had been having murder in when your lies were presented to you on a plate. 

We can just add that to the ever-growing list of things that didn't happen.

Just now, Sixtimes Dog said:

It would make me feel better if you didn't come out with such laughable nonsense in the first place.

Alright mate. Let’s send them to finishing school so they can learn to become civilised, shall we?

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That Johnson bird from Cameroon would get a gig. 

Glad to see it’s not just me that thinks those long, athletic legs could happily squeeze the life out of me, like Xania Onatopp.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moof said:

Alright mate. Let’s send them to finishing school so they can learn to become civilised, shall we?

Nice straw-man that misrepresents what finishing school is in order to sustain a preposterous accusation.

4 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

We can just add that to the ever-growing list of things that didn't happen.

zFuE2W.gif

ah no she didn't mean that at all poor misunderstood soul.  The English Men's team have mad a challenge like that previously so it doesn't count.