You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mancaves

Section_31

Hate this phrase but for want of a better word, do you have one?

The Mrs is very much in charge of the look of our house but I'd love somewhere to be able to put my stuff and maybe do some writing or whatever. Was thinking of getting one of those summer houses, which is basically a shed with big windows. Seem a bit pricy though.

Guest Pistonbroke

Not as such, we just have the luxury of having a lot of rooms so use one of them as a second living room. It's basically mine with PC/Printer/TV/HIFI/Sofa etc. The missus has filled all the cabinet's with her work shit though and for some reason the dogs shit is also found its way in there. Our daughter moved out in Feb and into her first home along with her B/F, so we had another spare room to work with. Made that into a woman cave for the missus, she still hasn't moved her shit out of my space yet!

The biggest downfall is that the two boys have to walk through my room to get to the rest of the flat. Watching shit innocent series on Netflix etc still have tits/sex scenes with grunting. They probably think I'm a perv. 

Yeah I’ve got a decent sized downstairs room in our house to myself. 

Got a Goonies and a Dark Knight poster in the wall, 47” telly with surround sound, my PS4 and a Mac mini hooked up to it, record player and a pair of decent speakers plus all my LPs and a massive couch which pulls out into a bed. Plus a beer fridge. 

I spend about 3 hours a week in there, if that. Just never have time to myself to enjoy it. It’s a bit wasted really. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I have an office. It has a bar, fridge w a huge tv - guitars, amps, drums etc. Recliners and couch.

It is an office.

I've got The Phoenix Nights box-set. It's a serial drama that stars Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, focusing on the efforts of the fictional Counter Terrorist Unit to protect America from terrorism plots. The episodes take place over the course of one hour, depicting events as they happen, in real time. 

Its The Phoenix Nights box-set. 

Yeah

Still to decorate and get all my units in but 

TV cabinet with xbox 360,xbox one, PS3, PS4, Wii all set up. 

The rest of the room a couple of deep book cases for whisky, books etc. Paint table set up alongside the wall for painting miniatures. Get it all finished over the next few months

I have a drum/music room.

Place to store two of my drum kits/spares with my main kit set up to practice on.

Have a certain sports memorabilia framed on the walls too. 

Would love to move my Xbox and a tele to the room too but I’d never leave.

• Upvote 1