Quantcast
Tottenham 0 Liverpool 2 - Champions League Final (Jun 1 2019) - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tlw content

Tottenham 0 Liverpool 2 - Champions League Final (Jun 1 2019)

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Wonder what it will do to the value of our "global brand". It doesn't matter I'm just curious. Got to be worth a few tens of millions one would think. 

You look at attendances recently for pre-season games in Australia, USA and through Asia. Massive crowds of 90-100k. That in a period where the club won a single League Cup over a 13-year period! 

The giant has awoken. 

• Upvote 1

Dave I remembered what you wrote when we got the great man - how envious must all those sad bastards be now.

Premier League Round Up (Oct 3-4 2015)

It’s mad, I’m writing about last weekend’s games but it feels like it was months ago as so much has happened this week. It’s weird watching MOTD and Brendan is still in charge of us, but the worst part of this is I’m having to watch all these jabroni teams who don’t have Jurgen Klopp as manager. Imagine following a team that doesn’t have Jurgen Klopp as manager? It must be miserable as shit. I’d pity the fools if they weren’t all bad “let’s sing about Steven Gerrard” type knobheads.*

• Like 1
    • Upvote 2

On 09/06/2019 at 22:27, Butch said:

Magnificent suit and shirt. 

2e3d4d5.jpg

Ty from AFTV is clearly doing it wrong. This. This is how you do it.

First camera angle on this vid is great. Especially when it takes in the crowd reaction.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

First camera angle on this vid is great. Especially when it takes in the crowd reaction.

The final clip, as Origi runs to the crowd, spot the solitary Spurs fan. We all know how he's feeling ...... but we don't care.

• Upvote 2

On 16/06/2019 at 05:31, Anubis said:

My favourite bit is Trent blamming the ball out of the stadium.