You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How are you going to be unbearable?

2 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Think I'm going to deck my house out in red bunting and cut outs of the cup in each window, 6 in total. I'll leave them there all summer and make sure I respond to any criticism with "when you've won 6 you can do your house how you like"

Any sign of work bloo?

Pretty sure I'm just going to use the phrase "6 times" in place of punctuation when talking to Blues, Mancs, plassy Mancs and any other hater gobshites. I reckon I'm also going to change Jordan Henderson's name to "Jordan Henderson, European Cup winning captain of Liverpool", for at least the next twelve months - but probably longer. And I reckon I'll definitely make this especially pointed when mentioning him to the handful of proper haters among our fans. Finally, I intend to chant "6 times" long and loud at Anfield next season to every set of small time, cunty, opposition support that gives it the "Sign on" shite or other embarrassing anti-Liverpool bollocks.

Moral high ground is usually the best ground to occupy, but we've taken some shit this season and it's time for a bit of pay back. 

• Upvote 10

Family member (a bitter blue) was looking after my 5 year old granddaughter last night as her parents were off to Liverpool to watch the final. He only went and shared a photo of her after he had put her in an everton shirt. 

So fuck them, I hope it hurts like hell and hurts for years and years. Bitter cunts. 

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm going to spend the summer as a full-kit wanker. I'm also getting 6 (very small) stars tattooed on my todger; if anyone comments on me being an FKW, I'll just whip it out and helicopter it in their face.

They'll think you're a Nottingham Forest fan, at first. 

Just now, Paul said:

Pretty sure I'm just going to use the phrase "6 times" in place of punctuation when talking to Blues, Mancs, plassy Mancs and any other hater gobshites. I reckon I'm also going to change Jordan Henderson's name to "Jordan Henderson, European Cup winning captain of Liverpool", for at least the next twelve months - but probably longer. And I reckon I'll definitely make this especially pointed when mentioning him to the handful of proper haters among our fans. Finally, I intend to chant "6 times" long and loud at Anfield next season to every set of small time, cunty, opposition support that gives it the "Sign on" shite or other embarrassing anti-Liverpool bollocks.

Moral high ground is usually the best ground to occupy, but we've taken some shit this season and it's time for a bit of pay back. 

They've made their bed and now it's bed time.

I went back to the pub after watching the match at another pub, went behind the bar and played YNWA as loud as fuck. Twice. Followed by music from Cast, Echo and the Bunnymen, the Beatles and so on. Tonight we've got a singer / guitarist on named Barry Goodison, a scouser and a massive red despite his surname. I'm also seriously considering a tattoo. Never had one before but I said I would if we won this. Just need to decide what and where. 

• Upvote 2

Bank holiday over here in Ireland tomorrow so a lot of the cunts will be hoping the extra day off will temper the smugness on Tuesday! Not a fucking hope ye Wankers. Smug mode shall be in full effect for the summer and any football argument shall be ended with, "doesn't matter,we're European Champions".

6 minutes ago, niallers said:

Bank holiday over here in Ireland tomorrow so a lot of the cunts will be hoping the extra day off will temper the smugness on Tuesday! Not a fucking hope ye Wankers. Smug mode shall be in full effect for the summer and any football argument shall be ended with, "doesn't matter,we're European Champions".

I've had a Dub in-law already try to belittle our achievement.

I merely had to remind him he was a Chelsea supporter.

13 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I went back to the pub after watching the match at another pub, went behind the bar and played YNWA as loud as fuck. Twice. Followed by music from Cast, Echo and the Bunnymen, the Beatles and so on. Tonight we've got a singer / guitarist on named Barry Goodison, a scouser and a massive red despite his surname. I'm also seriously considering a tattoo. Never had one before but I said I would if we won this. Just need to decide what and where. 

Now this is my kind of shit. get in Redderz lad stick it right up the cunts x

Oh and if you don't get Origi's face tattooed on you then you're gay 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Southgate: As well as the exciting youngsters I've called up, we have our bedrock of Kane, Sterling, Henderson.

Paul: Jordan Henderson, European cup winner.

Southgate: Jordan Henderson, European cup winner

Paul: Make it Jordan Henderson, European cup winning captain of Liverpool.

• Upvote 2