Quantcast
Homecoming Parade - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
kop77

Homecoming Parade

5 hours ago, dave u said:

I only know about it because Brewster was trending, so I clicked to see what was being said and it was a mixture of people laughing about Klopp pouring ale on his head, and others kicking off about Partridge.

On the face of it, it does seem like a twattish thing to say to a young lad, but as I mentioned, Partridge knows him well enough that it's fair to assume they have that kind of a relationship where they're needling eachother all the time. I bet Brewster is always taking the piss about him only having three appearances and how he's going to have a hundred times that number.

They're footy players, piss taking comes as naturally to them as breathing.

All fair points but it seemed like he was bringing him down a notch or 2 with the way he said it, and it may well be what his type of character needs.

Not sure whether that was the place for it though. Banter for me should stay behind closed doors when it's at that level. 

45 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Good photos them. 

Here's one for the mobile lock screens. 

D8GTJcNUYAESGGC.jpeg

Awesome pic. Sent it to all my red mates. Cheers

Great pics one and all.

I was by pier head and there was an asian lad who looked like the fella from the hangover up on a lampost. Crowd were loving him and he became a real cult hero!!

Partridge was incedible when he was younger. He was a world class youth player and could have been amazing for us imo. Maybe he's chanelling his own misfortune to make Brewster kick on and realise his own talent. 

We’re the biggest club in the world. No fucking doubt in my mind look at the sheer numbers in Filipe 2 on Saturday then yesterday as well, no fucking club comes any where near our support, it’s no fucking cliche we are different an absolutely special institution.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, LFC 5 Times said:

We’re the biggest club in the world. No fucking doubt in my mind look at the sheer numbers in Filipe 2 on Saturday then yesterday as well, no fucking club comes any where near our support, it’s no fucking cliche we are different an absolutely special institution.

And we're only going to get bigger from now on. Tie Klopp down for life and loosen the purse strings John Henry as we're about to go stratospheric