You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Homecoming Parade

kop77

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

We will however get to play Chelsea in that Super cup shit and City in the Cahrity shield. 

Yeah it's in Istanbul too, massive pain in the arse in the first 2 weeks of the season

Guest Pistonbroke

Those players are gonna think 'Fuck me, I want more of this.' 

Doffs cap to the fans and the City of Liverpool, we sure know how to party and show our appreciation, gutted that I can't take part in it. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Those players are gonna think 'Fuck me, I want more of this.' 

Doffs cap to the fans and the City of Liverpool, we sure know how to party and show our appreciation, gutted that I can't take part in it. 

Yeah think this lifts a massive burden off them. Something in the bag now so go on and win more

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

BBC coverage - "Most Everton fans will wish them well, there isn't any real animosity towards Liverpool..."

Meanwhile Everton fans are busy beating up their wags. 

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

BBC coverage - "Most Everton fans will wish them well, there isn't any real animosity towards Liverpool..."

You must be a touch ashamed so far, no violent overthrow of the Monarchy and no talk of brothels.

For a group of athletic mid 20 year olds with a lot of time and money, these need a few pointers.

Rob HarrisVerified account @RobHarris 26m26 minutes ago

Some reports spreading wrongly claiming Liverpool won’t be playing in a Club World Cup this year. They will be and will be in December (host to be confirmed). The new bigger CWC starts in 2021 with 24 teams. But the existing 7-team format continues in 2019 and 2020

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Rob HarrisVerified account @RobHarris 26m26 minutes ago

Some reports spreading wrongly claiming Liverpool won’t be playing in a Club World Cup this year. They will be and will be in December (host to be confirmed). The new bigger CWC starts in 2021 with 24 teams. But the existing 7-team format continues in 2019 and 2020

Cheers for that, I actually believed they had fucked us over. We now have 7 trophies to battle for next season. 

Nice chat with Dejan. He loves this club and seems a good lad. What character.... from a refugee fleeing war to a Champions League winner. May not always make the right decisions on the pitch, but he keeps moving forwards.