Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

On 05/06/2022 at 16:25, VladimirIlyich said:

That quote was actually from Uncle Junior not Tony Soprano.

It’s actually Robert Duvall in the 1988 film, Colours. The Sopranos have stolen it. 

On 09/07/2022 at 10:41, halewood pete said:

FXKBmyFXoAITEuv.jpeg

Every body crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man. 

On 10/07/2022 at 17:57, Anubis said:

It’s actually Robert Duvall in the 1988 film, Colours. The Sopranos have stolen it. 

Yes,I know it's an oft quoted saying but Junior used it in The Sopranos.

He's an exceptional manager, more than anything over the years hearing the man speak he is a genuine principled human being. He doesn't just give me pride in my team he gives me hope in human decency and ill be honest over the last few years I'm doubting human integrity, I swear he is aspirational. I love the man if we had his like on a political level he might not change votes but I think he'd inspire those who don't vote too vote. There's great people out there we just don't get to see them as we should, its always the divisive shite that get to peddle their hate and make the world seem worse than actually is.  Klopp is everything I'd dream of as a manager success or not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, suzy said:

Jurgen has won every possible trophy  here as well as Jordon lifting all of the trophies.

Hasn’t he won every trophy available in club footballl barring the UEFA cup (of which I hope we never find ourselves competing for)?

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Hasn’t he won every trophy available in club footballl barring the UEFA cup (of which I hope we never find ourselves competing for)?

Aah yes the UEFA cup!

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

7BBF202B-BDAA-4052-8909-2FF29C8789E3.jpeg

The Premier League trophy is an ugly thing isn't it?  Nice to have won it but it does look tin pot against the rest of them on display.