Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

You've probably seen it but that video of Klopp and the Johnny Cash sound When The Man Comes Around was quite good i thought. 

Who would of thought that there was a manager out there with such charisma these days that blends into LFC like he has, I'm glad that he's with us. 

2 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

I've got a pair of Weber 40 DCOE carbs on a genuine Irmscher manifold for the Group A Nova Sport I am building, came with the extra bracing bars, linkages and a genuine Sport alternator bracket. 

Swoon!

The game finishes and Klopp comes on the pitch, and the crowd basically stays put and watches him, begging him to interact with them.  

There is no other manager, nor player, who commands the attention of a stadium like he does.  He has an aura like a fucking Jedi, just pure energy and positive vibes.  

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Just drink in this team and manager chaps the football at times is absolutely amazing 

Absolutely criminal that this team has been prevented from winning more over the years due to sportswashing cheats. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Absolutely criminal that this team has been prevented from winning more over the years due to sportswashing cheats. 

Absolutely criminal dickheads like Carragher says Liverpool should have 'won more' while ignoring that fact.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The game finishes and Klopp comes on the pitch, and the crowd basically stays put and watches him, begging him to interact with them.  

There is no other manager, nor player, who commands the attention of a stadium like he does.  He has an aura like a fucking Jedi, just pure energy and positive vibes.  

Boss he is.

9 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

There is no other manager, nor player, who commands the attention of a stadium like he does.  He has an aura like a fucking Jedi, just pure energy and positive vibes.  

Words like cringeworthy and creepy get bandied about by opposition fans - mainly of bottlers like Spurs who wonder why he’s overseen the success and steely mentality we now have.

10 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The Star Wars saga would have been over pretty quickly if Jurgen had been a Jedi. Five minutes in to The Phantom Menace: "Are you all fucking thick? Senator Palpatine is a Sith!" *zing* Off comes his head, break out the dance moves.

• Upvote 1

Watched it in a boozer in that there London,  before our match it was Chelsea v The hammers got talking to a few Chelsea fans and to a man they said they really liked Klopp gotta admit I was a bit taken aback 

13 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Two of the greatest things ever, in the history of the world:

. Kloppo fist pumps to The Kop

. Garden peas

He’d look silly stood in a red plastic bucket, though.

• Upvote 2

On 20/04/2022 at 00:50, dockers_strike said:

Absolutely criminal dickheads like Carragher says Liverpool should have 'won more' while ignoring that fact.

Incredibly he annoys me nearly as much as Tyler does now, congrats to Sky for having your paid commentators directly responsible for people turning the sound off. Money well spent.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Weakest part of his management has always been in game subs, in my view, but that has changed completely this year.

To be fair it's helped by the fact the bench is a lot stronger than previous years. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2