Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

Recommended Posts

We need Kloppo to set the tone again like he did with the ESL and most recently vaccines. When asked about Newcastle he has to mention that the journalist chopped up still hasn't been returned to his family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

6 years in charge as of 8 October. How time flies!


Yep. It’s been an incredible ride.
 

Given the supporters missed a year, I’d hope he’d stay until 2025.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, No2 said:

We need Kloppo to set the tone again like he did with the ESL and most recently vaccines. When asked about Newcastle he has to mention that the journalist chopped up still hasn't been returned to his family.

 

That's a very serious allegation.

 

I suppose you have proof of this?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

 

That's a very serious allegation.

 

I suppose you have proof of this?

There is video of him being sawn into pieces inside the Saudi embassy and his fiancee says his body hasn't been returned. That is enough proof for me, I guess if he turns up we can all agree the video was a fake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, No2 said:

We need Kloppo to set the tone again like he did with the ESL and most recently vaccines. When asked about Newcastle he has to mention that the journalist chopped up still hasn't been returned to his family.

Well not all of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

 

That's a very serious allegation.

 

I suppose you have proof of this?

Your shtick wasn't funny like two years ago and it's even less now. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scott_M said:


Yep. It’s been an incredible ride.
 

Given the supporters missed a year, I’d hope he’d stay until 2025.

Dreading the day he leaves us, even if it's for just 12 months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 10 games under Klopp for me so far.

 

1. Barcelona 4-0 

2. Madrid  2019 final 

3. Villa away 2-1 2019

4. Man City CL away 2-1 2018

5. City H 2019 3-1

6. Roma 5-2 h 2018 CL

7. Divock’s 96th minute winner again blues

8. Dortmund 4-3 2016

9. United 2-0 home 2020

10.United 2-1 home 2018

 

Alisson’s goal honourable mention but empty stadiums and shite season render it not on the list.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Can you imagine another manager saying this?

 

Solksjaer? Guardiola? Mourinho? Moyes? Allardyce?

 

Screenshot_2021-10-20-19-03-42-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Nope not a chance Jurgen is in a different league compared to other managers in ability and class 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2021 at 21:57, 3 Stacks said:

Your shtick wasn't funny like two years ago and it's even less now. 

Don’t listen to him @Kevin D. I still chuckle. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Six years ago he inherited a mid-table squad. We’ve probably broken even financially since then.

 

A league and a European Cup, and with a bit more luck we could have doubled up on both at a time when state-owned clubs have made what we’re doing even more remarkable.
 

Now 5-0 at Old Trafford, one of our few remaining blind spots blasted away (see also Atletico).

 

I hope he’s around for a good few years yet, as I don’t see how it can get better than this. The very best of times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Six years ago he inherited a mid-table squad. We’ve probably broken even financially since then.

 

A league and a European Cup, and with a bit more luck we could have doubled up on both at a time when state-owned clubs have made what we’re doing even more remarkable.
 

Now 5-0 at Old Trafford, one of our few remaining blind spots blasted away (see also Atletico).

 

I hope he’s around for a good few years yet, as I don’t see how it can get better than this. The very best of times. 

Just lacking a wee bit of keeping your focus bitterly on future times when he isn’t here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved hearing the fans chant 'Jurgen Klopp!' late on in the game. I really hope he eases off his dislike for this because the fans just want to share their love and affection for him and, give him the recognition for the success he has brought to the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Loved hearing the fans chant 'Jurgen Klopp!' late on in the game. I really hope he eases off his dislike for this because the fans just want to share their love and affection for him and, give him the recognition for the success he has brought to the club.

It's a fucking shite chant, to be fair.

 

Offensively shite.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, m0e said:

It's a fucking shite chant, to be fair.

 

Offensively shite.

Agreed with that. It sounds alright in a bar singing along to the record. It's a fucking tuneless dirge at the match. Can't believe we haven't come up with something better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, m0e said:

It's a fucking shite chant, to be fair.

 

Offensively shite.

Misery guts! What's the difference between chanting 'Jurgen Klopp' and 'Dalglish'?

 

To be fair, because he wasnt keen on the fans chanting for him, no one's invested in creating any other chant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2021 at 14:48, LFC 6 Times said:

Top 10 games under Klopp for me so far.

 

1. Barcelona 4-0 

2. Madrid  2019 final 

3. Villa away 2-1 2019

4. Man City CL away 2-1 2018

5. City H 2019 3-1

6. Roma 5-2 h 2018 CL

7. Divock’s 96th minute winner again blues

8. Dortmund 4-3 2016

9. United 2-0 home 2020

10.United 2-1 home 2018

 

Alisson’s goal honourable mention but empty stadiums and shite season render it not on the list.

 

Where does the 5-0 away victory against Manchester United and 3-2 away victory against Atletico Madrid achieved in the past week come on this list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I love him I cannot get used to a specs free Jurgen. I modelled my own specs on his (albeit a lot cheaper!) and now what???

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Misery guts! What's the difference between chanting 'Jurgen Klopp' and 'Dalglish'?

 

To be fair, because he wasnt keen on the fans chanting for him, no one's invested in creating any other chant.

Haha.

 

The Dalglish chant is fucking boss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t see anything wrong with the Life Is Life Klopp chant. Given it was also on the tannoy during THAT Maradona warm-up clip, it’s an iconic song. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×